Why do people always look at my private area?

It seems like everytime i wear spandex or leggings or something both guys & girls look down at my crotch area, & it really makes me feel self concious & uncomfortable. Why do they do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because camel toes are sexy.

• I dont think i have one tho

• That shouldn't be nerve breaking, Camel toes are sexy, and very attractive, make me blush if I see one. Don't worry wear what you want, let them keep checking 😉

• That's not necessarily true for all girls, and I'm sure not why all people that look at her there do so. Some girls flat there and no camel toe shows. I personally don't find camel toes attractive or sexy. I like that are flat and a bit wide when wearing attire that offers that view. That's sexier and more attractive to me. I don't speak for anyone else.

I could see how it'd be unerving for some girls to be starred at like that, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you unaware of a possible camel toe? Almost all women that I have seen wear spandex have a very pronounced camel toe and its truly hard not to look.

• Well how do u no if u have a camel toe because when i look in the mirror i dont see that

• That would be the only reason people would stare at your puss so I don't know what to tell you.

• @Asker Not all girls have them or are visible when wearing that type of garnet or panties, etc. And that's not the only reading some people would look there. I personally do not find camel ties sexy or attractive. The opposite actually. Some girls are flat there if the gap is wide enough for you to see. Now that's what I would notice. That's what I find sexy and would draw my gaze on a woman. I guess you have to either get used to it or learn to ignore the starring or accept it as flattering. They wouldn't look if they didn't like it in some way. Camel toe or whatever.

What Guys Said 8

• Well wearing spandex is kinda like inviting it to some people. But on grown women with obviously wider and flat crotch gaps, my attention would definite be drawn there. I kinda like that. I can certainly understand why that would unnerve a young girl. Other people have other reasons, though. Just speaking for myself. When I glance theft it's complimentary. It's kinda like looking the nice butt of a girl wearing tight shorts.

• Because patriarchy has trained our eyes to believe that your face isn't actually "up there" but instead "down there".

• Cacamel toe possibly.
    But ignore it, it's your body so let them watch, just say to yourself "ow yeah baaby, im a girl, deal with it".

• But i feel uncomfortable & nervous 😳

• Yes, but that feeling starts to disappearing when you force yourself to not give a F.
      We will look anyway, with different cloths, places etc. Female anatomy naturally makes us look.
      Nature's fault.

Just say "fuck it" and do your thing. :)

• Got that camel toe hanging out

• Is it possible you have noticeable camel toe?

• because that is where pussy lives, buys can't resist checking out your pussy, by the sound of things :D Don't do anything, we love looking at it :)

• may be you have big bulging parts

• "im gonna wear something super tight"
    "i feel self conscious and uncomfortable because everything is on display"

women logic

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes it can make you have a camel toe and that's why. Maybe it's noticeable, are you sure your leggings aren't see through in the light?