Should I pluck my eyebrows? Or should I leave em like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave them the fuck alone they are fine

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like your right eyebrow was plucked? If you want you can go to a salon and have that fixed. Don't try yourself if you do not know!

What Guys Said 11

• I don't see anything wrong with them; They look good.

• Depends on how you wear your hair and how your face looks overall

• thread that shit.

• a slight pluck if u want, but no need to go overboard!

• Those are awesome in my opinion! Leave them be.

• That by far is the scariest pic I saw today.

• you decide... its fine to me

• I think so... But if you are pale or so... definitely

• they look fine for me :)

• Not a big deal but I think you would look slightly better if you plucked them. The less bushy, the better they look on a girl

• You could go for either look, if you want. Me, I wou. dn't bother, as you look good without plucking, and plucking is painful and tedious.

But if you WANT the thin-eyebrow look, go for it.

What Girls Said 6

• They look fine to me. The only thing I do with mine is pluck the little stray hairs on the bottom so don't feel like it has to be a big job if you do decide to mess with them.

• You should leave your eyebrows alone. You can always get just the stray hairs removed but other than that don't mess with them. They look great.

• I would pluck out the stray hairs on the outer bottom sides, you know, just clean it up. But beware: do not over pluck. Just stick to being really careful. Make sure every hair is its own debate.

Beauty tip: you can go and buy a pencil/crayon concealor (don't forget makeup remover, too, if you buy makeup), and use the concealor to "white out" all the hairs you want to pluck off so you can see what you'll look like when you do pluck them out without actually having to pluck them yet. That way, if you don't like the shape, you can remove the makeup, and draw again until you find yourself looking cleaned up, and you can carefully pluck out one or two hairs at a time.

• Yes please

• They look cool. But, if you want you can have them threaded, or just clean upbthe strays.

• Pluck them but not a lot