Guys, is it attractive when girls where basketball shorts?

I'm not talking about when they wear them to play basketball, I'm taking about when they wear them like every day clothes. Don't compare them to jean shorts. I'm just asking if they are attractve in general? I'm putting a poll so if people don't want to comment but it would be more helpful if you comment.

• No
    55% (33)
  • yes
    45% (27)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

What Guys Said 20

• You mean if they were topless? Chuckle.

0|2
    0|0
  • Okay, the loose tank top and loose basketball shorts that girls wore in basketball make them look SO MUCH like guys. It's crazy. But almost every other women's sport the outfits pretty much emphasize that they're girls (*cough* volleyball and tennis *cough*)

0|0
    0|0
    • So THAT'S why guys like girls who play volleyball. Dur! I'm not talking about sports tho I'm talking about if they wore them like to bed or around their house or even just going to the movie theater or something. Like would it be a turn off you saw a girl who walked into a coffee shop wearing basketball shorts and a tank top or just a t-shirt?

• Yeah, that's pretty much the same as a basketball outfit, so... just as guy-looking.

• Not particularly. It isn't a turn-off, but it isn't a turn-on.

I like it when girls just wear jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies.

1|0
    0|0
  • where? did you mean were?
    no, i dont like girls who are basketball shorts. i prefer them human.

1|0
    0|1
    • Bahahaha, I just laughed for like 5 minutes! LOL! XD

• Not really... some girls can really rock track pants and a t-shirt, but long basketball shorts are not overly attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks too boyish, so it helps a little if the top is more form fitting/girly.

0|0
    0|1
  • they are not ugly but also not super attractive... most guys will prefer tight fitting clothes on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Especially if they are black and you wear grey, regular quite loose t-shirt. It's extremely big turn on for me.

So would you wear it? :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I used to wear basketball shorts all the time. But then I started wearing jean shorts and running shorts instead but I still wear them to bed or around the house. And of course when I go to basketball practice. Which one do find more attractive, jean shorts, running shorts or basketball shorts?

• Basketball shorts I meant. Do you have athletic body and grey t-shirt? Then you would look perfect!

• Unless she has an attractive face chances are I will overlook her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls can make almost anything sexy imo! 😆

0|1
    0|1
  • No they are not filler

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no problems with it unless it's their staple.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not unattractive, but nothing to be attracted over, I might be disipointed if I was hoping to see her in more attractive botoms, but it's not my choice on what she wears

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I would like if my girl hooped seeing though I do

0|0
    0|0
    • So if she played basketball really well then ya?

• Not really basketball shorts, but I like shorts, i find them attractive on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's tom boyish and makes a girl look like a lesbian.

0|0
    0|1
  • yuck! Heck NO!

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, it's very attractive, I love girls in shorts ;)

0|1
    0|1
  • Not really, no

0|0
    0|1