Am I as ugly as I think?

I feel like I am very ugly even though people tell me i am pretty. i want to know what random people think
Am I as ugly as I think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are close enough to the camera I feel like you are invading my personal space but no, you are not ugly at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good, you just need the confidence to match your looks!

What Guys Said 40

• The first thing I saw when I clicked this was your eyes. You are beautiful. I have news, too, you are only going to get prettier.

More news: That's not a good thing. Not for you. Good looks attract shallow men. If it were not so they would be more concerned with your heart than your face, boobs, body.

If you can learn to do one thing, it is to ignore your heart just long enough to take a reading of your gut instincts. Never ignore your gut instincts, especially if you want to. It is those times that you will end up with a broken heart.

Yes, you are very, very pretty. Don't give what is precious, i. e. your body and your heart, to an unworthy guy. Don't rush out into the dating scene- if you are still single in your twenties, that is much better than losing your innocence when you are young.

• u look average

• you are not ugly in any way shape or form

• You're not ugly.

• Ugly? No, don't worry.

• you are a pretty young woman

• No you're as pretty as you think you are ugly :)
    the random people agree with the people you asked it to already

• You are pretty and you should concentrate others positive views of you not your own critical opinion of you as that will only tear you down.

• You look good

• Na , your not a ugly as you think

• It's a decent nose, I suppose.

• No a little eye make up will bring more contour to your face if you're that worried but I think you're cute

• you´re quite cute. not ugly... too young though.

• Nah dood ur not ugly

• I see only beauty in this world of mine.

• You probably just see all the bad parts at you becouse you know them better but you don't see the big picture in one you are cute and pretty

• no you look beautiful.

• Nope, You're pretty not ugly at all, Put some make up will be better !

• are you 18 yet?

holler when u r

• You are ugly enough for me to marry you.

• You're definitely not ugly, I find you very attractive.

• Lol you're not even ugly. Solid 7 by my book. If you want guys to chase you hit the gym regularly and develop your unique personality. Your life will be wonderful.

• I mean a full face pic would be betttterr but your a cutie lol and you have cute eyes, and your hair looks flawless.

• Those freckles!❤

• well, i'd tap you... just smile...

• You're a very beautiful young woman.
    Lovely eyes

• No your decent average

• You are the exact opposite of ugly, so dont be silly :P

• only for face 07/10

• You are actually very cute

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 11

• you definitely aren't. with a better photo (and a better camera, i've always hated phone cameras, they just have this way of distorting your face and making it look longer and squarer), pro makeup, pro hair, nice clothes, you could make a solid 8.5. and without that, you'd still come to like, 7. you look fine.

• It's like impossible to tell without a smile

• you're beautiful and your hair is gorgeous and you remind me of Meredith from Grey's Anatomy and ok I'm gonna go now

• You're not ugly. But you are making a weird face and you don't take good pictures. A real smile would make you look 500x better

• Pretty. And I think your freckles make you look cute.

• nah you're gorgeous

• I don t see anything ugly about you.

• You're adorable

• Average white chick. 5/10

• do you really think you are ugly?

• You're gorgeous 😍