Rate me. I consider myself an average or unnatractive chick. Not offended by low numbers. Can you give me an honest rating?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had to give you a number I would go with 4/10. You are not ugly, by any means and you have the potential to be very pretty I think. But your weight is unhealthy and it is holding you back.

• Thanks. I agree

• Fun and good exercise

• Can't have sex all the time but any other workout that you can have fun while getting hour heart rate up is a good one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I would give you a 4

What Guys Said 32

• What a beautiful smile from a beautiful lady.

• My mother always said "If you don't have anything nice to say shut the fuck up and go away" so... I'm just going to take my xper. :)

• I'm going to have to second this

• I want to hear your rating anyhow. I'm giving you a pass to say something not so nice! Lol

• a slew of people ware gonna come in here, telling you.. you look fine, pretty etc. your body is fine.. you'll get plenty of that

i'll let you explore how you appear next to other height/weights:

www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

• You were a bit off lol. General agreement seems to be 4/10

• how much cash would it take to motivate you to exercise at least 4 hours a week (1 hr/day)... until July 2016?

• 100 per exercise day

• honestly i would date you.

• For the nr 3 pic (very nice combination of glasses and hairstyle, it fits you nicely!) I'd give you a seven. The other two a six.
    Just be yourself and don't be shy... being nice is so much more important than being pretty :D

• Nice smile!! Last pic you look very studious. 8/10 I think.

• I give u a 5.5 !

• You look fine and can look better. Not my type but can probably score a point with someone else. I agree with SmoMan though. Tips: Regulate your calorie intake to cutting and if you really want to lose weight (tough as fuck though), do some high-intensity interval training. Jogging on a treadmill isn't worth it because of the small amount of loss of fat.

• I love the first two not not so much the third because i love girls with their hair down 8/10😉

• 4/10. You definitely have the face, I can really see a hot girl after loosing weight and getting into shape!

• 3/10 i'd still tap you though.

• Nice boobs

• cubbies make me Horney... cute face 08/10

• I'll give you a 5/10, i think its personality that matters the most

• Stop to mental masturbation and hit the treadmill + diet.

• Mental masterbation? What do you mean?

• lowering body fat percentage -> going into gym and having a diet.

• But but but I'm 115 lbs, low end of average weight for my height, and am super curvy cause I do them squats! Healthy curves are sexy.. Coming from someone as straight as a wet noodle ;)

• 4/10 unhealthy figure :/

• 2/10 but if you exercised it would go up for sure

• Three, if you lost weight and excise then it would go up to maybe a five.

• You poor thing. That is not average.
    Yea maybe average if you were a barn yard animal. You are the size of a baby moose so that's about average in size as a moose but looks? Poor thing.

• ye not looking good at all :/

• You're a little on the chubby side... 4/10

• the fat makes your face look permanently angry, 1/10

• In an all around way you are a four to me but in those glasses you are a six.

• Lose weight. Re post new pic in 6 months.

• I don't think there will be that big of a difference in 6 months

• a lot can happen in 6 months if your doing proper exercise. Try and stay away from bananas and eat lots of avocados

• ok then minus -90000

• are they trying to be kind or men have such standards? anyway, now that i notice it more closely your face doesn't seem that bad in 2 and 3. but then again i see pic one and you seem like a British convict... .

• Cool lol

• 4/10. You already have a cute face... just weight on a girl simply takes too many points off. I don't know why women look so much worse with weight, it's just how it is. You'd be at least 7 if you got in shape, maybe even more. I don't know how hot you could turn, you might even shock yourself lol

• nice () ()

• About a 5/10. Honest rate.

• Cool. Thanks

• Thanks dude

• No problem.

What Girls Said 14

• You look good girl!!! You have REALLY good style. Especially the last pic.

• 1st pic 3/10
    2nd pic 2/10
    3rd pic 5/10

• I'd give you a 6 out of 10. remember style matters more than beauty when you are looking for a husband.

• I think you have potential. It seems like you doing try.

Maybe grooming of the eyebrows? I think you'd look really nice if you did your eyebrows. Like the last picture looks really clean. :)

Also, don't listen to these people. You don't have to be small to be attractive. You just seem not to try. Find a cute style that fits! Experiment a bit with interest. I think you'd look beautiful in a professional look with light makeup. Your hair down and conditioned, blow dried. Your hair is either wet and oily in most of your pictures, and it comes off as sloppy.

You're a cute girl! Get out there and show them! :)

• You're adorable! 9/10 and lovely smile :D

• You are sweet!

• Thanks girl!! I'm 5ft :)

• you're welcome and damn I was so far off.-.

• I love your body! But I see, because of your face that you could look beautiful facial wise as well. I am trying to say in a nice way that you have a beautiful body but to look beautiful over all I would lose some weight till your cheeks are a little tighter to your bone structure. 5/10 ;)

• Beautiful smile and awesome style :)

• honestly you're not ugly. You have potential :) but I think you need to lose weight

• Love your smile 9/10