Can you rate me out of 10, be brutally honest?

Be brutally honest.
I did one of these around 2 months ago, before I started working out and startes to care about my appearance and I got mostly 3s. Have I improved?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • Can't tell/results

Most Helpful Guy

• Smiling is good but fake smiles aren't. You are OK looking and I would say a 6 but you will age well and look better as you age. You have a baby face and will be very good looking in 10 years.

• Thank you and learn to be comfortable being you as soon as you can. It makes life that more easy. You will see.

• I just don't know how to smile :P

• Well you think too much and need more happy times. You also will need to relax more. Who cares what others think of you. You will pay your bills and you will take care of you so no need to worry about others. I see you are nervous but you don't need to be. Time will help.

What Girls Said 3

• Average. Underage.

• Rate ginger/10. It's a pretty good rating if you ask me.

• :P thanks? I think

• They are strange, they are multiple colours I'll send a picture in a bit :)

• http://i.imgur.com/NkLqvS8h.jpg

There are my eyes, they are very strange :P

• You are actually extremely cute 😊

What Guys Said 7

• You look completely normal and happy, there's no way you were getting 3's.

If you're concerned with being "attractive" then I'll tell you something I wish I understood when I was your age (but I didn't learn until I was 30) ...

Our value, or how others would rate us, is a combination of how we FEEL about ourselves, and how others FEEL about us. It's not logical. And it's not a choice. And it's not as superficial as you're making it here.

What this means is this... if you're unhappy, or sick, or moody, or grumpy, then you're going to express those feelings through your body, your posture, your face, your eyes, your voice, and even the clothes you choose to wear. People who have negative emotions, especially about themselves, will promote those negative feelings with everyone they interact with. This makes them repulsive.

BUT if you're happy, and your self esteem is healthy, then you're going to express your personality through how you stand, and talk and walk. Your happy vibe will infect those you interact with and will automatically make you more attractive.

The guys who seem to have the most girlfriends are the guys who are the BEST at influencing how women FEEL when around them. Pay attention and you'll see it... guys who are great with women have strong social skills... they know how to talk with people. And overall they learn how to dress and express.

That's one reason these online questionnaires don't help... because they're too superficial to include your personality and energy. You might be incredibly fun and happy and if you're not smiling in your photo then how could anyone know from a still image?

Also... if you want to improve your attraction skills I recommend some easy reading:
    www.ignoreandscore.com/attraction-resources/

But that's just my opinion. :P

~ Robby

• I did get 3s but that was before I did all the tlc :P
      One of my biggest problems with this kinda thing is my self-esteem and confidence (it's very low). I also can't smile on demand which is really annoying for photos :P

• Working out really helps my self confidence as I feel like I can be myself around other people

• I found that too... as my body because stronger I learned I could trust myself more and more. My putter strength helped my inner... and visa versa because it takes inner discipline to train and eat well.

• You look like a giant 12 year old

• I often get told that

• You are actually handsome.

• Look like a charming little goon.
    I'll give you a 6.

• Your face or your body?

• average looks 5-6

• Well that's better than the 2-3 I got last time around, and is better than I expected so thanks :D

• dude why such... demotivation..

do the stuff and post a pic that's all

• Im just bring honest and accepting that I'm just an ugly person and that nothing can really change that

• you look like a nerd.

• Well that's probably because I am one but becoming less of a nerd as time goes by

• you. based on your weird tone... haha.. critique me for laughing, sorry, it's human..

• I didn't mean if I did, but the being a nerd isn't an insult bit wasn't me. I am a nerd, I agree with you tht I look like one.