Guys, If a girl looks like this is it intimidating?

No guys will talk to me

if a girl is

105 pounds
6ft tall
has blue eyes
Black, butt length hair

[My height?]

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If no guys are talking to you it is not your appearance or your height, it is likely your attitude.

I am sure there are guys out there that do like you, don't let your height make it awkward. If you like a certain guy then make yourself more approachable by being super friendly towards him.

• no lol it's because i'm gay.

• Then why the comment directed towards guys if you are gay... it should be the galls your are asking.

What Guys Said 18

• Omg a monster. A brute ! Do you play basketball? 110 and 6'?
    You must be a freak. Are your eyes 8" apart?

• I find tall women attractive, I am 6'3", so it doesn't intimidate me either way, from a physical perspective or a mental one.

And I like long hair.

• intimidating? no, sounds interesting to me. the height is no problem, I'm 6'5" myself... just 105 pounds seems not much for that height but it's just a number, I prefer rating that by the looks

• Damn, 105 lbs at 6'0? You need to seriously put on some fat! I mean, wow.

I don't care about a woman's height. I often times like taller women better, as less men approach them.

• No, lol. What's so intimidating about you? You're still a girl; You aren't scary, just tall.. and dudes don't typically like tall birds.

• 6' 105 is beyond anorexic.

• If a girl had those dimensions, I would be scared for her health. A girl that's 6ft and 105lbs is incredibly unhealthy.

• That's very intimidating.

• yeah, your weifht is unhealthy for your height. but I bet you are beautiful either way.

• I prefer taller women myself, but I can say that it would probably be intimidating for a lot of men. Considering most are closed-minded and only like girls they're taller than.

• Not particularly, at least not for me.

• It's most likely your attitude or the vibe you give off. Also, gain a bit of weight.

• You seem really pretty by that description

• pics or didn't happen ^^

• better you post a pic.. but however

text sounds hot

• sounds great to me :)

• find tall guys , I love tall girls, very sexy

• no, stop worrying about that. maybe you could gain a little weight and work out a little though. 105 is kind of light for your height. but that doens't make you any less of a person. as for your height. it's only intimidating to super short people, maybe