Please give 1-10?

Please give 1-10?

Most Helpful Girl

• 8/10 not bad:) maybe during the summer if u work outside, u should take ur short off, to get an even tan :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to rate your boxers without seeing the length of their leg sections. However, just based on what I see of them, I give them a good/affordable 7 out of 10. Personally, I wear the kind that don't have the "Hanes" logo across the waistband, but rather are just the same color and design along with the rest of the boxers. But each man must choose his own underwear according to his own preferences. xD

• Lmao... Ya i was thinking i should start using different underwear, thanks!!

What Girls Said 4

• Dude you gotta work on the chest and it would be better.

• would look awesome without the chest hair / 10.

• I give you a 2... Not a fan of skinny hairy guys

• Damn.. I though i was reasonably trimmed... But thanks i guess

• A 3 from my opinion

What Guys Said 6

• Why are you grabbing your nuts?

• Cuz im gangsta dawg... I put my thumbs in my waistband sometimes.. Its a southrn thing.. Would expect u to understand

• Fair enough. If you're going to tug on the front of your pants, be careful not to pull too hard. Wouldn't want to be swinging around your jimmy in public, haha.

• Having abs because you're skinny is like a girl having big boobs because she's fat

• Imma steal this 1 cuz you took what I've been thinking for years and put it into words ^_^

• And like a fat man having boobs like you haha

• @MrC63AMG thats funny, cuz im more proud of my chest than my abs... Id hate to see what id look like if i never powerlifted

• 04/10... its average body type dude

• 4 no homo... i see rib cage thats why

• 3.
    filler

• 1-10. filler

• Thats exactly the answer i was hoping for 😝

• ahaha