Do you think my stomach is okay?

I have been trying to lose weight especially around the love handles area, do you think I look fat😔
Do you think my stomach is okay?

0|0
4|23

Most Helpful Guy

• You look normal and actually probably better than average. Your body fat looks to be on the lower side at this point for a girl. If you're into fitness, keep working towards your goals. But I don't think you should feel like you need to lose fat based on this pic. It is normal to have some body fat. It takes a lot of work to have very low body fat and isn't necessary to have such low body fat unless you want to.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Okay, you look fine. Really. you don't need to lose a pound, not in terms of looks. I mean, in terms of health gaining or losing weight is between you and your doctor. But as far as looks go, you look great.

Okay. That being said, I feel I do need to address something very important... Targeted weight loss is a myth. lol. You can not "target" specific parts of your body for weight loss. It just doesn't work that way.
    I'm sorry I had to be the one to break this to you, but I could not let you walk around all ignorant and shit. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I like it. Don't lose it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems fine to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes.. it is hot

1|0
    0|0
  • You do not look fat in the least! You actually look really amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Lower. Little lower. Looks nice. Sure would like to lick that tummy and go down down down , around and back up the other side deep

0|0
    0|0
  • It's OK. Not something special, but I wouldn't complain about it at all if I was with a girl with that body.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think you look more in shape than the average honest. It looks really good, sexy actually. Good job

0|0
    0|0
  • love handles are there for purpose , to hold you , you gorgeous girl :)
    I like your belly button , and lower part of your stomach , so sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah you look Great! Reallu cute too

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly fine, perfectly beautiful.
    You're far from being fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, think your good.

0|0
    0|0
  • 💋 yummy lol yup

0|0
    0|0
  • No thats the way i like it nice and thin ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • its good, how about your boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would a guy say no to that? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Just need 3 moremonths of training , then you ain't see fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iam just kissing ure belly now its perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't speak... Too busy drooling...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think it looks fine and not fat at all! Nothing wrong with your stomach being a little soft it doesn't make you fat 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Your belly lookss good girl all you need to do is make it tighter, but DON'T lose any weight! I wish my stomach was like that☺

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks perfect!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine, you don't look like you should be losing weight.

0|0
    0|0