Do you think my stomach is okay?

I have been trying to lose weight especially around the love handles area, do you think I look fat😔
Do you think my stomach is okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look normal and actually probably better than average. Your body fat looks to be on the lower side at this point for a girl. If you're into fitness, keep working towards your goals. But I don't think you should feel like you need to lose fat based on this pic. It is normal to have some body fat. It takes a lot of work to have very low body fat and isn't necessary to have such low body fat unless you want to.

What Guys Said 22

• Okay, you look fine. Really. you don't need to lose a pound, not in terms of looks. I mean, in terms of health gaining or losing weight is between you and your doctor. But as far as looks go, you look great.

Okay. That being said, I feel I do need to address something very important... Targeted weight loss is a myth. lol. You can not "target" specific parts of your body for weight loss. It just doesn't work that way.
    I'm sorry I had to be the one to break this to you, but I could not let you walk around all ignorant and shit. lol.

• Looks fine to me

• No, I like it. Don't lose it!

• Seems fine to me.

• yes.. it is hot

• You do not look fat in the least! You actually look really amazing

• Lower. Little lower. Looks nice. Sure would like to lick that tummy and go down down down , around and back up the other side deep

• It's OK. Not something special, but I wouldn't complain about it at all if I was with a girl with that body.

• No I think you look more in shape than the average honest. It looks really good, sexy actually. Good job

• love handles are there for purpose , to hold you , you gorgeous girl :)
    I like your belly button , and lower part of your stomach , so sexy

• Nah you look Great! Reallu cute too

• Looks fine to me

• Perfectly fine, perfectly beautiful.
    You're far from being fat

• Nope, think your good.

• 💋 yummy lol yup

• No thats the way i like it nice and thin ;)

• its good, how about your boobs

• Why would a guy say no to that? :P

• Just need 3 moremonths of training , then you ain't see fat.

• Iam just kissing ure belly now its perfect

• I think it's okay.

• I can't speak... Too busy drooling...

What Girls Said 4

• I think it looks fine and not fat at all! Nothing wrong with your stomach being a little soft it doesn't make you fat 😊

• Your belly lookss good girl all you need to do is make it tighter, but DON'T lose any weight! I wish my stomach was like that☺

• It looks perfect!

• You look fine, you don't look like you should be losing weight.