Do I look genuinely happy in this pic or like I'm trying to make someone jealous? Lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• No not really. You kinda look like you're being a little spiteful. Like you're say "... fuckin right bitch."
    Not really appropriate for here dude😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm being completely judgmental and could be wrong, but it looks like: "yea biatch. I got him. Was good. Get mad and stay mad while I stay winning".

• Actually I'm not trying to make a female jealous lol

• Hey, I'm just being judgmental and I know I had a very good chance of being wrong.

But it kinda does look like you're trying to maybe not make someone jealous but to "show off"

What Guys Said 6

• You look like you're spoiling a private moment with a camera.

• Not genuinely happy

• You have that look like "he's mine now bitch." Haha

• you are definitely making someone jealous... coz.. you are not looking at the guy at the moment... while his is looks like kissing on your neck / or cuddling you

• Jellly jelly i smell jelly.

• I wouldn't have thought that you were trying to make someone jealous had I not read the question.

What Girls Said 4

• You definitely look like you're trying to make someone jealous because you're facing the camera instead of the guy you're with. Lol

• You look unhappy. Like you have something/one else on your mind lol. It seems that you're settling for this guy, & if you are, don't. You deserve to be happy :)

• Also, I'd like to add- don't spend your time trying to make people jealous. If it takes that kind of effort & that jealousy emotion to get someone to realize what they lost, they weren't worth it in the first place. I had exes that came back without jealousy. Because I didn't show them it hurt (even though I'd be breaking up with them, they hurt me enough to break it off), they remembered what they lost on their own & were upset with themselves. People aren't worth it. It's much easier to move on as a soon as possible.

• Why do you even take pictures while he's doing that to you?

• Trying to make someone jealous. XD
    If that's the case, you go girl.