Do I look genuinely happy in this pic or like I'm trying to make someone jealous? Lol?

Do I look genuinely happy in this pic or like I'm trying to make someone jealous? Lol?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No not really. You kinda look like you're being a little spiteful. Like you're say "... fuckin right bitch."
    Not really appropriate for here dude😉

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm being completely judgmental and could be wrong, but it looks like: "yea biatch. I got him. Was good. Get mad and stay mad while I stay winning".

4|0
    0|0
    • Actually I'm not trying to make a female jealous lol

• Hey, I'm just being judgmental and I know I had a very good chance of being wrong.

But it kinda does look like you're trying to maybe not make someone jealous but to "show off"

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Not genuinely happy

3|1
    0|0
  • You look like you're spoiling a private moment with a camera.

4|2
    0|0
  • You have that look like "he's mine now bitch." Haha

5|0
    0|0
  • you are definitely making someone jealous... coz.. you are not looking at the guy at the moment... while his is looks like kissing on your neck / or cuddling you

0|0
    0|0
  • Jellly jelly i smell jelly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have thought that you were trying to make someone jealous had I not read the question.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You definitely look like you're trying to make someone jealous because you're facing the camera instead of the guy you're with. Lol

4|0
    1|0
  • You look unhappy. Like you have something/one else on your mind lol. It seems that you're settling for this guy, & if you are, don't. You deserve to be happy :)

2|0
    0|0
    • Also, I'd like to add- don't spend your time trying to make people jealous. If it takes that kind of effort & that jealousy emotion to get someone to realize what they lost, they weren't worth it in the first place. I had exes that came back without jealousy. Because I didn't show them it hurt (even though I'd be breaking up with them, they hurt me enough to break it off), they remembered what they lost on their own & were upset with themselves. People aren't worth it. It's much easier to move on as a soon as possible.

• Why do you even take pictures while he's doing that to you?

2|0
    0|0
  • Trying to make someone jealous. XD
    If that's the case, you go girl.

2|0
    0|0