Could I rock a bikini?

Could I rock a bikini?

I can't tell if I could rock a bikini or not. I've already asked a similar question but I need more advice. When I look in the mirror and at those pictures, I side wide wide hips and a sort of muscly stomach but a lower belly that sticks out. I feel disgusting and my ribs are popping out in a bikini.
I want guys to think that I have a slim and sexy stomach?
so do you think I could rock a bikini? Or should I stay to 1 pieces?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you COMFORTABLE in a bikini? Tons of girls wear them, but tons of them are always criticising themselves while wearing them anyway. DON'T be one of those. If you want to do a bikini, do high waisted, because I can see you bothering yourself about your lower pooch. They also have the one piece cut out suits that have the hips open, etc.. That's a hard area to work out, don't hurt yourself with workouts that will hurt you more than it's worth. You could talk to your doctor about healthy ways to get rid of that. But remember, you're only 14, you have a ways to go until your body stops growing into a mature woman. You could simply grow out of that pooch. Please don't compare yourself to others- every body is different. If you're healthy & happy with yourself, don't let others influence you. It's not mentally healthy- you can NOT make everyone happy, only YOU can make yourself happy. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.

What Guys Said 20

• 100% the truth.

Yes you could rock a bikini. I know dozens of people would dream for a similar body.

I have a feeling that you are comparing yourself to something else. Don't do that.

• Hmm. Other people think opposite.

• You need to eat more, in my opinion.

• Other people think it looks bad.

• Haha thanks? I think?

• Thanks accepted.

• Don't be fucking ridiculous... you have a great torso/waste/tummy. ... yes 2 piece swim suit

• Go for it! I think you'd look amazing

• Bikini.. Wide hips r sexy... Ill give your belly a 9/10

• yes you definitely can, don't worry about it :)

• Yes you could.

• In my opinion, you sure can.. but only if you like to.. don't be pressured by people to do it :D.

• I think or iam sure that ure gonna be damn hot in a bikini , I got an idea wt about taking a pic with ure bikini and show us

• I think you could rock it in a bikini

• its not disgusting at all... post a bikini pic lol... for better judgement

• In first and 3rd pic, you just look like a guy. I mean your body lower to your breast. ...

• yes, of course you can. very cute :)

• hell yea! you'll rock a bikini big time

• Omg yes!!! I'm 14 too btw! What's you're number?

• Are you sucking it in? Breath!
    You look like your sucking it in. Hiw can we tell if a bikini would fit or look good when we can't see because baggy pants and hoodie?
    Your petite but do you have boobs and butt to match mid section?

• Where are you from?

• Hell yeah you could. Nothing wrong with your bod at all. If you want to get one then go for it girl! Then post it on here and i bet you'll have the boys drooling lol

• Nah That won't be a good idea in my view. I don't find that attractive.

• Does it look bad? Or okay?

• Lol that's okay. Your metabolism slowed down.

• Few people would really speak the truth I'm one of them

• Don't you want to work on your abs first?

What Girls Said 3

• I think you can wear a bikini! You look in good shape to me! Gosh I wish I would have a flat belly or at least not that much belly, anyway you would look fantastic in bikini! Go out there with confidence because you have a very nice figure dear!

• Thank you and I'm sure you're just as beautiful and skinny!

• You ll look great no worries.
    You paint😍😍

• you can do it!!! go for it!!!