Is this Palestinian bully FearieQueen really good looking?

This girl is a famous Anthropology user on many forums she always attacking other female members , calling them ugly , bitches , attention whores , being a mean jealous ass and all that , she has many enemies though , do you think she is full of herself and she admitted she was a bullied victim in highschool and she enjoys bullying other women as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• She does look good. But, personality is more important.

Most Helpful Girl

• I only see skin struggling to breathe underneath those mounds and layers of makeup... If she really was a victim of bullying, then she must sympathize and understand the psychological effects of bullying that she can't find it in herself to inflict that pain on others. I think she was just justifying her pathetic behavior.

• Criminal perpetuation and perpetuation is a common coping behavior. Your insistence of empathetic reaction ignores real world outcomes!

TL;DR: Some bullies are born from bullying.

• Abusive person's often have previous abusers in their lives. It makes sense if you think about it: the person learns that in order to survive in society they need to be aggressive and in turn that aggression and power come from destroying the power of others as a means to raise value.

• @Attractive_Guy You've convinced me. That could be another reason why bullies never cease to grow in numbers.

What Guys Said 6

• She looks like a ghost in the first pic. Looks like she's seen one in the second. I don't find her good looking but I'm not attracted to her type anyway.

• I think so.

• She looks good, but scary also

• Cute devil :*

• why she making eyes big

• She's good ,

What Girls Said 1