I just got called fat :( ?

so i was at school lineing up for icecream and this girl in my year came up to me and grabed my chin and said i was fat, she then kept saying i was fat. she saw that i was obvisouly upset she said i she was joking and that i am fluberous. she then grabbed my stomach fat. i was so upset that i left the line. and i have struggled with bulimia and anorexia.
its a bad photo but this is how i look.

i just got called fat :( ?

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I can tell you have nothing to worry about. You're not fat. If you have a real honest-to-goodness eating disorder, then you could hear how great you look all day every day and you would probably still feel fat. So, if that is the case you should probably talk to a professional b/c you'll never learn to love your body unless you fix this problem.
    But maybe all you needed was a bunch of strange men to tell you that you look good. lol. If that's the case, well I'm telling you right now you have nothing to worry about. Okay? I promise you, I am telling the truth. You look fine to me. And I'm clearly not the only one *points at literally all of the guy's comments saying the exact same thing*

I hope this does bring you some measure of peace of mind.

What Guys Said 37

• You hate in others what you fear is in yourself. she's probably been bullied for it when she was younger. They're usually the worst bullies. It's all front though. The loudmouth with the bold exterior is usually as scared as a nervous puppy in a new house inside. You look fine darling. What isn't fine is that you let her away with it. Somebody grabbed my face like they'd be on the deck wondering what day it was soon as their fingers touched me. Bullies don't attack strong people. They probe and see how you'll react. If you let them away with little things it gets worse as time goes on. If somebody steps on your toes jump on their back and snap their neck. It's the animal side of a persons nature you'll dealing with. Just like a hyena won't attack a lion then a bully won't attack a strong person. You can't let things like this go.

• She was just joking around. Don't let that worry you. Bulimia isn't caused by one such incident, though...

• well it sonuds like she was joking or is just an a**hole. you are obviously not fat

please don't let that low life's comments effect you.

• And people here say I am a terrorist nit because someone said something to u this means it's true believe in ur self and don't let bitches say something bad about u

• She's just a mean spirited bitch who will get hers one day.

• Your not fat at all , the girl was just showing you her IQ rather than her age

• Sounds more like jealous and catty high school stuff. If I was your age Id consider myself lucky to know you. You are not fat, not even chubby. You look great. Don;t let her get you down.

• You are not fat

Have you seen a fat person?

The person on this image is not fat

• You're not even close to being fat. Next time she does it tell someone or record is somehow.

• From the picture it looks like you have a healthy weight. She just wanted to put you down for whatever reason. For all you know she might even be jelly.

• :( it's sad that happened.
    You need to remember that these people just say random stupid things from their mouth, so they don't deserve serious consideration.

Are you better now?
    How is your health? Are you being followed?

• I think that girl was just joking around, or is jealous of you and is spreading her hatred around.

• she is just evil trying to make you feel bad there are some nasty people in this world you are find weight for you height and age, do not listen to that girl.

• She sounds like an idiot... just trying to get under your skin, you are far from fat!

• Omg , like have you hit puberty yet? You haven't even developed hips yet. Unless your a boy

• Lol wow she was clearly just saying that to get under your skin

• You're a winner.

• You're too young to be worried about your body image.
    You're perfectly fine, perfectly beautiful just the way you are

• You're not fat.

Nice swimming technique by the way lol

• I can't really see much, but you dont have a mushroom top, and you dont have excessively large thighs, so in my opinion, in this picture you look quite fine

• you are far away from being fat or chubby, don't worry about it

• lining*

...

• Really a bad girl.
    You seem to have an amazing body she is just making you upset.

• Spam this thing is always on here

• You aren't fat, she was just mean

• I didn't said that

• She just said something to hurt you you're not fat at all

• you look great, not fat!

• you are nit fat, lol , she is a bitch

• no, you're not fat.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 11

• You're not even remotely fat. Even if you were, that's not the worst thing in the world. Just don't let assholes get to you.
    I know that's hard because you're young. But when you get older, you really start to care less and less about insignificant opinions. You cater less to others, and more to yourself. And that's not always necessarily a bad thing.

• You look a healthy weight tbh, far from fat (which to me would be somebody who was obese) – I know it's hard but honestly, just try to ignore the haters, you're defo not fat at all!

• God i would have punched the living day lights out of that cunt and shove a poll up her ass.

She's lying and was just bullying you. Your not fat at all.

• you're not fat at all!!! she was just trying to be mean

• I wouldn't of put up with that if I were there. She sounds petty as hell, she obviously has problems if she cares so much about your weight. I think you should really go tell an adult, so that she can get yelled at/lectured, that will straighten her up

• What the hell! It's pretty apparent that you aren't fat. She probably was just jealous or if she knew about you being anorexic or bulimic before that was a way she knew how to hurt you. 😊 keep your head up and you shall overcome society's bullshit.

• You're not where close to fat, but that other chick is very close to stupid and insane.

• Aww no sweety you are no were near fat. Don't worry about you weight. And forget what that girl said, people say things all things all the time.

• You do NOT look fat at all. You are not fat, I promise. You look perfectly fine.

• I dont see an ounce of fat at all like seriously

• You're far from being skinny but your not fat.