Is it wrong to be overweight and hairy?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not wrong..
    It's not like you're doing it on purpose or hurting anyone (other than potentially yourself) - It might be wrong if you feel uncomfortable and just surrender with the situation you're in, I mean, those are outer factors that you could always change.

What Guys Said 12

• as long as you are comfortable, it does not really matter... does it? but yea... i prefer skinny beaches...

• Over weight snd hairy? Hairy what? Oh god I hope your not talking hairy bush

• Nope, I don't like chimpanzee.
    Jk... Hahaha Lol ;-)

• It's not morally wrong, but it's unhealthy and socially unacceptable.

• As long as you're happy with your body, then it is absolutely fine.

• hairy? where

• i dont think you would be asking this question if you thought it was a yes

• Overweight, ya that's unhealthy and unattractive, hairy, just unattractive, not unhealthy

• yes, it's wrong. you'll get life imprisonment.

• not wrong, just not good looking

• Overweight, yes; it's not wrong to be hairy but not a lot of guys find it attractive

• it is very wrong

What Girls Said 3

• It is not wrong to be hairy or overweight. However, it is unhealthy to be overweight, and being hairy frowned upon by society especially if you are a woman.

• Yea, in my opinion its disgusting. I meant i love guys who are hairy as long as its not excessive but overweight.. Just no.

• Overweight.. No but hairiness. Yes