Can boys still find a flat chested girl sexy?

I have very small boobs, as in I don't fill out a 32A. It's so frustrating because I can never find clothes that suit me and I can never fill anything out.

I am 5'1" and thin.

1) Can a toned stomach and butt make up for a flat chest?

2) Would it be disappointing for a guy if a flat chested girl wore padded or push up bras to make it look like something was there, but really she had nothing?

I just want boobs so I can actually fill out a 32A. I've nver felt so frustrated in my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the most attractive and sexy girls I've ever met sounds just like you're describing and they'll grow soon enough

Most Helpful Girl

• A) you're under 18, so give your body time to grow into its actual shape before you start hating it (that's a joke, so relax).
    B) even if you do grow up to be part of the IBTC, I as president will like to welcome you! :)
    Fear not young lass, because it's not the end of the world.

Now, for your questions.
    1. Toned stomach and nice ass can "make up" for it, but it's not needed. I know lots of thin women who are relatively curveless and they still got it going on. Taylor Swift is thin, small boobs, small butt, and lots of guys would still hump her silly and break her heart so she can write another song.
    2. Eh. Some guys might be disappointed in that. But others wouldn't really care and be happy just to see them. I still wouldn't recommend it. Just rock that flat chest.

I'm not really that stunning, and my body is less attractive than my face, and I still get hit on. And not just for sex (so I'm not their "slumpbuster"), but guys who want actual relationships.

I won't lie, big boobs are great. And women look sexy af with them. But having small boobs for most of my life, I find that it didn't stop many guys and even girls from being attracted to me and asking me out. So relax child, it's not the end of the world :)

- Sincerely,
    A girl with 34As, who has hated her body even to the point of wanting a boob job so desperately but now doesn't care because hating yourself is not worth it and destroys you.

What Guys Said 38

• My best male friend actually prefers ladies who have your body type. And I know he must be one of many.

• You sound exactly like my sister. Same height, same bra size. Except she's 21. She has the attitude that if guys don't like her the way she is, tough on them! She's actually had her first boyfriend about 3 months now.

I know it feels frustrating for you, but you are just fine. Toned stomach and butt are ok, but not that necessary. Forget padded bras and boob jobs etc. Guys should like you just as you are.

• It sounds like you just gotten your boobs (and still have breast buds) give it time, and they will mature in a couple of years (depending on your age). I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• A nice lower body is a must have. Big boobs are not. In fact, having big boobs gives you absolutely no leverage against a girl with small boobs in my book. I honestly couldn't care less.

• I know someone like you, I never focused on her boobs, more her face. They still were attractive but like you said clothing fit is a real issue, not having guys like her. She uses padded or push up bras and sometimes a fake cup to put in her bra so a dress won't fall down.

• A toned body is more important then large breasts. Also few girls can say they have a legit toned butt. That's sexy as he'll. Either way just relax guys will come I promise. I would be interested :)

• Girl, personally, I would prefer small boobs and a toned body rather than huge boobs and a obese one.. also, if you're under 18, you still have time to grow, so don't worry about it :D.

• 0|0
  • I find al breasts sizes to be atractive even you you have none it isn't a deal breaker. Yes if you have a nice body otherwise it's not that big of a deal at least to me. If you do use padded or bush up bras and not tell me that you do where those bras I would be disappointed but that wouldn't change anything.

• 0|0
  • yes you can still look great. boobs size isn't that important to me and I definitely prefer small, natural boobs over big fake ones!
    and you are <18 so they can still grow, have some patience.

• I definitely can, small breasted women are also sexy. :)

• Yea it's fine, it's a look. And of course you can find clothes that suit you. Just show off your slim figure with slinky clothing. Basically own the skinny, it can be a good look. That's what i do.

• Not just boys but grown men also find women will small breast and even relatively flat chest attractive n hot. Some men like myself even have this as a preference.

• Start eating papayas girl

• 1. Yes, most definitely it can.

2. No I would be disappointed.

Flat chested girls can be sexy, just like anyone can be sexy. It is how you carry yourself

• Just get a nice big butt, and you're probably still growing

• first how old are you actually?

• I honestly love small boobs, and im not the only one. Lots of Guys love smaller boobs. Be happy with what you have! I love them

• I don't, but some people do.

• marry me this instant I love girls with small boobs

• I love small boobs on girls <3

• 1. Definitely

2. Not really. I might not even notice, to be honest.

• I'm sure you are fine as you are, boobs don't make a woman and small boobs can be very attractive as well.
    No Ned for false advertising, just be you.

• I found my ex incredibly sexy and she had a sized breasts.

• I love small chests, you're fine!

• Yes ofc
    ------

• Small is better than large. But it really doesn't matter much.

• I like the personality of a person overall.

• some time depends on rest body

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 9

• Different strokes for different folks. You have to understand not every guy wants a big chest on a girl, some guys probably don't even like big boobs, my friend for example thought they were a little gross (his girl friend didn't have big boobs).

It's something you should not concern yourself with especially at your age. You should be worried about finishing high school, what major you'll choose for college and applying for jobs. If you think about something so trivial as a big problem, you could land yourself into depression, which stops you from completing other tasks.

• You're under 18!!! Don't worry :) Your boobs might still get bigger. Mine were a B cup until I was 18, and at 19 they became a C cup!!!

• Well I would rather have a girl be honest about her bra size than wearing padding and pushup. I have C cups and guys still dont give me attention so it's not all about the boobs. Embrace your boobs and enjoy your very wanted bodyshape.

• Absolutely. So many men appreciate the petite figure.

• how are you if your under 18?

your boobs probably still need to grow. its not unusual for a girl to have a flat chest then all of a sudden her boobs start to grow or late development isn't unusual either, they will grow, you just gotta wait :)

• No they won't grow because by genetics, my family is flat chested

• Yes they can be sexy, you're reading way too much into this hun.

• Don't wear push up bra, then you will attract the kind of guys who care about breasts too much. Just have patience and soon a guy will like you for you. I know for a fact that guys care a lot less about breast size than we think they do.

• First you still have growing up to do (personal experience here !) And secondly petite is very cute!

• Yes. As long as they are perky lol