What race do I look? How would pople to identify myself in USA?

I've been wondering for some time now. Americans, look at my picture and tell me what i look? Caucasian, i don't think so. Hispanic, looks very close, but i'm not from that region. Asian or African, not really :D
Seriously, how would you define me to, say, the police?

http://postimg.org/image/t638kwdi7/

Same image, if you don't wanna click the link.
s3.postimg.org/.../WP_20151121_17_23_05_Pro.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• To me you look middle eastern, trying to not look middle eastern.

• That's correct, actually.

What Girls Said 3

• For race I would say Caucasian. You look Eastern European to me.

• You look mixed

• You don't look hispanic

What Guys Said 7

• I would assume you were Caucasian, though definitely on the darker side of that spectrum.

• Okay, thanks for your input.

• ITALIANO HEY PEISAN!

• you look Spanish or portugal

• My description would be "Caucasian race, maybe mid eastern or Mediterranean ethnic, not pale white skinned".

• Caucasion... If u feel asleep at the beach for about a week...

• white with dark features

• Turkish...

• Genious, genious!!!
      My question was about American viewpoint dude.

• Generally you would be caucasian in that case (I dont support the idiotic practice of the American government of dividing the world into 5 races, that is the stupidest thing you can possibly do because they are just using tags to divide the population against each other), however I had a buddy from Egypt and he usually just said he was caucasian because, even though he wasn't anglo saxon like most people think of caucasians, he is technically of the same race as us, as you would also be. Caucasians originated in the caucuses and spread out across Europe, the middle east and India, so everyone from Britain to to Pakistan would most likely be of caucasian descent.

• I agree with this view point.