Could you see me acting in movies?

Could you see me acting in movies?

Do I have a good actress face? I've been auditioning here and there and I'm starting to get discouraged. I've been in many plays and know my acting skills are great, but am I getting turned away because I don't have "the look"? I'm attaching some of the photos in my audition manuascript and give your honest opinion.

• I can see you being an actress
  • No I can't really see that

Most Helpful Guy

• If these are your head shots, I'd recommend getting new ones. These are good pictures, but we can't see enough of your face to really tell. Here are a few tips for good head shots. Don't crop off the top of your head. Use a picture that's in color because black and white is out. Pick a picture that shows you and not who you might be on stage. You have a great smile, so use that to your advantage. Get the hair out of your face. Pick a picture that makes a person say "hey, I'd like to hang out with that person". Print it on photo paper 8" by 10" (the same size your resume should be). One of the most important things is to be a person people enjoy being around. You can be the world's best actor, but if people don't like you, you will never get a job.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg your gorgeous

What Guys Said 13

• I could if you go participate in movies.

• You look like you're trying to eat your hair :)

• I guess I could. Lol just sayin u'd have to tone down on the cleavage, though. Might be too hot for the theaters to take

• you are a very pretty woman, but have you any acting talent?

• sure, i guess so

• but the real question is "can you act"

• Yea definitely
    You can see the haters from now lol

• I could see it

• There are some people that just look like actors, and you are one.

• nice face/ curves etc lol yes y not

• Yesss. Im trying to be and and actor too by the way. And a screenplay writer.

• Porn movies... haha jk

• It looks like you're getting f***ed real good. Maybe being a pornstar is your fortay. Plus you've got some amazing taytays

What Girls Said 4

• You look normal to me so it would totally depend on your acting skills.

• Yes just let those tatas hang loose

• I see you being more of a person that models. Ever thought about that?

• you're good looking but tone down the cleavage just a bit. but it depends on your acting skills too