Are they hot or not?

are they hot or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• They are attractive.

• well then tell me i have no right to post this... all others can, so can i. then tell me i "dont get it/life", yes your subjective view of life is telling.. all some web stranger needs to care about.

• @Opinion Owner okay so you know this loser and know his asinine game. Good👍. He's an unfunny joke.

• @Gojira Yeah, I've been around for months and have seen his same lame responses to his own questions on various accounts (now inactive). He must be extremely bored.

Most Helpful Guy

• They all have pretty good figures but only the second one seems to have a good face.

• cool... this is why it's droll for me to post, but not others? hahaha.. cool... opinion regulation unit..

• Well it's hard to tell with the angle and her mouth open and all the makeup. You can do pretty much anything with a picture.

• true. but then give me a reason why i cannot post in this manner, and i'll desist, or come and beat me, either one is your option...

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• They are okay. I like the first two.

• They look good enough; that's all that really matters

• Not really the body types or facial features I'm attracted to but I do like those skin tones. In that respect, yeah. More on the hot side.

• i'd tap them...

• T____________T why? Sighs... going to porn now.

• the middle one is. the other ones are just ok

• Yes and I really like the second one, very pretty face