Ok, I give in ( can't believe it lol), can you please tell me how do I look? Am I that ugly?

Ok so I want honesty. I KNOW I am fat so I don't mind if you point that out. and I don't like my face either, but I want some outside opinions besides my friends (girls and guys). Because I am feeling a bit down because of my crush. Can be a rating, can be just an opinion. Thank you all in advance
Most recent photo (nigh out):

Ok,  I give in( can't  believe it lol),  can you please tell me how do I look? Am I that ugly?
Without make-up:

With some make-up:

There is also the profile pic on GAG.
And Yes I am 19, I've been told I look younger. lol

• Average
  • Pretty, but better if you lost weight
  • You're ok as you are
  • Other (please explain)
Thank you all for your honest opinions. You made me smile and it's surpising to see how perception of one's attractiveness is so different from one person to another
I will keep trying to get a bit more fit and drop down to a healthier weight, and at the same time hopefully I'll start being a bit more confident :) :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Fat? You're perfect the way you are, and judging from the way you present yourself; you have a great personality. it's up to you if you want to lose weight, not because you think your crush might like you more, but because you've made that decision. If he doesn't see the beauty you already have, doesn't deserve you plain and simple.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your expressions, you look so natural! Honestly is hard that "natural" fits all girls, congrats because it fits you! Certainly you are beautiful and about your weight, I tell you that as long as you are happy with your figure and your personality there is no need to change it, you look just fine and natural to me. Go out there with confidence because you are really pretty dear!

• Aww thank you, this really boosted my mood, wasn't feeling that great before :)

• I'm only been honest sweetly! 😊

What Guys Said 35

• I vote E: Lovely, not that you'll believe me. By the way, wasn't there an option like "Beautiful?"

I'm going to use an analogy I used on another asker, but I'm changing it. Suppose that ten astronomers were spread out over the globe and they were all observing the same patch of sky at the same time. Nine out of those ten astronomers observed a gamma ray burster, but one of them didn't. Should those nine astronomers conclude that the gamma ray burster didn't happen, or should the one astronomer who failed to see it run diagnostics on his/her receiver?

The very fact that you wouldn't include a "I observe a gamma ray burster" option (You look beautiful option... without the "but you could improve" qualifier) speaks to me that your radio telescope is malfunctioning, Laura. We are not the most unbiased observers of ourselves, my dear.

• Haha, I like the analogy actually :D
      Thank you :)

• I can't wait to gloat at your wedding, if you choose to get married. That's right, Laura, you will invite me to your wedding. I've never been to Romania, so this is the perfect excuse. At the reception, I will walk up to you with your rolled up invitation, swat you on the head, and say, "THERE! YOU SEE? I WAS RIGHT!!!" and spend the rest of the reception gloating like a fat cat purring away after a delicious meal (if the groom doesn't throw me out for hitting you with an rolled up invitation). ;)

• Haha, will do ;)

• Girl, you don't have a damn thing to worry about. If anything, any excess fat you have probably accentuates your curves. "Pleasant," is the word that comes to mind when looking at you.

• You look very pretty, you seriously should not be worrying!!:) Just be yourself seriously, don't change who you are and some day you WILL find a gent/lady who will fall for you as you are!:D Then you can just be yourself, and they will love you for you, sometimes looks just aren't as important as media makes it out to be:3

• i think your size is perfect. for me anyway. Your'e pretty cute as well
    www.whoateallthepies.tv/.../dancing.jpg

• I voted D, other as A, B, C don't fit.

You are amazing as you are. Stunning. I love the eyes and smiling face.

• Your crush is stupid and blind

• aren't you the med student. Regardless of what you think you look like, Your the full package. Your wifey material not just dating material 🙊

• I am the med student indeed haha. Unless there are others around here :D
      Wow, I wouldn't say exactly that, thank you :)

• I would say exactly that 😌 smart and pretty... every mans dream girl

• You have a similar body type to my fiance you are extremely pretty and you have sexy eyes you have very nice yummy looking lip's and although you have a belly I wouldn't. Call you fat you have quite nice legs and you're more on the curvy side than the fat side and you look better and yummier than the giant chocolate cream filled sponge cake I had for my birthday you are gorgeous

• You look the best without makeup!!

• You are beautiful !! Not ugly :-D

• You are not fat and you have a pretty face

• Pretty girl. And you're not fat. You have some spare kg but you're also tall which doesn't make it so tragic. I would date you regardless of your weight. You're perfectly fine <3
    and should have added something more in your poll than just average.

• Thank you :)
      It surprises me that people here say I am not fat. Because I've asked before about my weight and people were agreeing that it's too much.
      Maybe the photo is deceiving

Thank you very much :)

• The photos are not deceiving. Believe me we know what we're talking about. I could go into more details but not here :D

• 'better if you lost weight'?
    No waaaaaaaaaaaaay you're fine just the way you are
    Nice hair btw!

• Haha thanks! My hair is actually one of the few things I like
      I am so surprised people say I am fine this way. I mean maybe the photo is deceiving. I weigh a lot
      Thank you :)

• Thank you very much :)
      I am trying to get back to a healthier weight though :) Already down by 10 pounds

• 10 pounds? nice-uh! That's an achievement, keep it up ^^

• You are not fat by any means, and I know most girls don't like to be called cute but you are cute and pretty.

• 1- U aren't fat at all !!
    2- U are just curvy , and there are a lot of guys ( I'm one of them ) like curvy girls <3
    3- U have to like ur face coz its really cute and u have awesome smile and amazing hair :)
    Just be more confident ;)

• I still don't get how people here say I am not fat. I've been told that and also the scale shows. Maybe it's not so visible in the photo due to the clothes

Thank you :)

• As i said u are curvy not fat.. and maybe these people are just jelly :D Believe me u are awesome , just be confident.. welcome :)

• You don't look ugly

• U give in? To what?

• You are actually really pretty and attractive and extremly cute but sometimes that's not enough to get who you want :)

• lol wtf? how exactly are you fat? heh... you women...

Anyhow, you look quite fine

• Well I am though. 172 lbs. Which is why I am surprised people here say I am not. Maybe the photo doesn't show it well
      Thank you :)

• you do look good, sweet and cute though you are a bit plump but that maybe baby fat and will convert into good curves with time, be confident of your looks and your body

• Haha I doubt it will turn in good curves since I am 19 already. I do have a nice figure (been told that back when i didn't weigh as much) but it's covered by fat lol. so gotta shed that away.

Thank you very much for your opinion :)

• you are most welcome,, i know whats hidden there

• Change your thinking before your body.

• Oh I know. I keep trying to, but there's something that always brings me down..

• Well if I lived where you are, I'd ask you out.

• Haha thank you

• I say your very beautiful and you should get people to like you for you, not your looks.

• uhm why are you talking about weight? your weight is good no worries

• Really? I think the photo is just "flattering " . I wouldn't call my weight good haha but thank you :)

• girls are never happy about their weight😅 your welcome

• You need to lose weight. How tall are you?

• You look very good, i am serious

• You're very much option C

• Could you please point out how you look fat in those pictures? I really don't see it. (C.)

• You're not fat. No idea whats makes you think that

• Well my weight and the fact that I've been told that. Maybe it doesn't show in the photo that well

• You look fine to me. Youve got curves most likely... which isn't the same as being fat

• You are okay as you are.

• You're ok as you are

a turn on for me

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 11

• "I KNOW I am fat..." no you aren't fat !!! Not even NEAR it !! 😆 I find you attractive, really, don't feel down about yourself coz you are beautiful the way you are, and you look pretty without makeup by the way 😌

• Omg how am I not fat, lol? Because I weigh a lot and I've also been told that
      Thank you though :)

• You aren't fat ! Really I mean it 😌 maybe you weight more coz you have a heavy type if bones ( yes that affects your weight 😆 ) so maybe coz of that you weight more than the " normal level " .. But really, you are fat at all! And you are welcome hahah 😄

• I think you look great! You have nothing to be insecure about. If I passed you on the street I would think: she's pretty!

• You're gorgeous natural or with makeup. Fat? Girl, I see no fat! Don't be so self conscious! Perfection doesn't exist, to someone you will look perfect... maybe it's not your crush, but does that matter? If your crush doesn't like you for who you are, why would they be a crush. What I'm trying to say is, stop worrying, no one is perfect (except beyonce) I'm joking haha, even beyonce has flaws. Keep working it girl and ignore any negativity, love yourself and who you are! :)

• Aww thank you
      But I am fat, I am not denying it. I know it haha
      And my crush is the first guy that I fell so hard for. I like him so much it's consuming lol

• Oh my gosh i know how you feel with your crush, I've liked this guy at my school for three years the thoughts of him are controlling me. I can't think straight whenever he's around.

• I'm trying to move on, but it's hard considering I see him almost everyday

• I voted C. You're attractive as you are.

• Tbh: you look beautiful without make up. Fat? You're not fat, your body is what makes you beautiful in every way I support #operationbeautiful 😊 And don't worry. I'm 5'2 and people assume I'm a freshman when I'm a sophomore.

• You are absolutely beautiful ♡ You must be having a low self-esteem day?

• Every day is a low self-esteem day, unfortunately :(

• You need to get some professional counselling for that. You are clearly a shining star to the rest of us☆♡☆

• You look much better without makeup.

• Very pretty and cute! You look sweet and kind. I think you also look well proportioned and not unhealthy. I would not say you need to lose weight, but if it bothers you, that's what's most important. You look good!

• are you seriously asking if you're ugly? you are BEAUTIFUL

• loosing some weight is always good but you have a pretty face

• You look pretty