Are people jealous of natural beauty?

I notice like on social media I'll see a girl with no makeup on who is natural really pretty but people won't compliment her. In contrast I'll see a pretty girl with lots of makeup on but the only problem is the makeup make them pretty and people will praise this instead of the natural beauty. I seems men are scared to death of natural beauties and girls are super jealous of it. Any thoughts?

By scared to death I mean intimidated by how pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know *shrugs* I personally applaud them I like the more natural beauties they're not to common. Plus I think women in general use way to much makeup then what is actually needed, it is after all called makeup not makecover.

Most Helpful Girl

• This might actually be true. I can think of a perfect example. One of my friends, I love her to death, she's naturally pretty but also wears a ton of makeup and she gets compliments and guys hitting on her all the time. And another of my friends is also very naturally pretty, possibly even more naturally pretty, but hardly wears any makeup, like only mascara, and she doesn't get attention for it at all.

• Yes! I know a girl just like that that only wears mascara and is super model pretty lol and gets no compliments

What Guys Said 7

• This guy loves naturally pretty girls. My tastes lie in Asian girls and other women of color. Particularly southeast Asian and Africa both north and sub Saharan, South America (indigenous women of color, not euro invader defendants), pacific islands. These are just my preferences though. These ladies of these lands/regions where less make up and have less money to use on it. They go natural more often than not. And yeah I lived on Southeast Asia for over five years. I seek natural beauty. But I don't know a little make up on dress up days. I mean I don't dress up in a suit everyday. But i do got special occasions and events that require it.

I'm sure that didn't answer your question. But just to day that I prefer your natural beauty in women and that's easier to find in some places, harder in others. In my opinion , of course.

• guys know that girls who wear more make up and short dresses are more willing to sleep around generally. so we pay more attention to those girls because we want to increase the odds, if you like. also a made up girl can be more sexy and sultry while natural beauty is just beautiful.

So naturally beautiful girls will attract guys who are more looking to settle down and are looking for a long term girlfriend.

• Yes, you are correct, natural beauty haunts my nightmares. lmao

• ain't got no time for that jibber jabbar !

• where is that? post it

• Honestly guys really like natural beauty. Trust me, I've talked about it with friends and its always nice when a girl doesn't put on make up and looks good. Girls though, I'm not sure

• The gIrl who doesn't wear any make up and is naturally beautiful is the one I would compliment because even an unattractive girl can be pretty with minimal makeup

I just don't particularly like makeup

What Girls Said 4

• I know people ARE jealous, but I don't think it's a reason to be jealous, because you'll always find somebody who's better than you at something, and it never ends.
    People have to stop chasing perfection, because perfection is gross. Someone who's perfect reminds me of a robot, and I love hanging out with humans only. (for now, maybe aliens are nice too you can never know)

• I'm kind of indifferent I guess, other girls looks don't affect me

• Why would they be?

• Or maybe boys dont appreciate no make beauty they are used to see woman with kots of make up