Am I ugly? Please be honest. Also it'd be great if you could explain your reasoning behind your answer?

This is an older picture from before I dyed my hairAm I ugly? Please be honest. Also it'd be great if you could explain your reasoning behind your answer?and this one was the other day
Sorry I rarely take selfies so this is all I've got

Thanks so much to everyone that responded!! I never expected anything like this, especially so many people thinking I was trolling! It's weirdly flattering, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I wasn't in the slightest. I don't like to talk about this (I think it's really embarrassing) but I have Body Dismorphic Disorder and I guess I just don't see what you all see. I feel like people lie to make me feel better, but you all had no reason to and all the kind words mean so much. Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure for what reasons you have problems with self-confidence, you're a cuttie pie and you are not ugly at all actually you are really beautiful and let me explain you why. First of all you have big beautiful brown eyes also very beautiful traits for your face, it's delicate and has perfect geometry, you could be an actress easily. Also you seem to be a smart person just from your traits and your hair just fits very well the nerdy cute-beautiful face. Never and I mean it never think at yourself as ugly gosh I wonder where you kids get these strange ideeas you'll probably be a heartbreaker you should be a lot more confident about yourself.

• Wow thank you so much for this response! I got picked on a bit in elementary and middle school which I think is where this problem with self esteem started, but thank you you have no idea how much I appreciate your answer!

• Well I do hope it helps you too. You should really trust yourself a lot more you have all the reasons to do so. And never forget just becouse some people may not like you doesn't makes you ugly there is general and subjective opinions. It's like some people don't like the snowflakes even through they are amazing. You should get a friendly kick every time you have those funny thoughts of yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really pretty. One of the prettier girls I've seen on gag as well. by the way people n here are creeps and save pics and track people down to their fb. So be careful

• Thanks so much!! And wow also thank you for the info I haven't been able to check here in a couple days and I'm blown away by 30+ new response. I'm a little freaked out this got so much attention and I'm going to delete it. Thanks!

• Actually would you do me a favor and report this question? I'm trying to get it taken down lol

• Okay. I will. But you need to troll or something maybe post some sexual things. You have to violate the rules

What Guys Said 53

• You're a pretty girl, you have soft brown eyes which are very nice. Natural brown hair also compliments you better with your skin tone. I think if you had your hair straightened or whatever that process is called you would be a total knockout. Something like this http://imgur.com/4MAHbSD

• Thank you for the tips! I do straighten my hair a lot actually it's just too damaging to do all the time

• You're attractive, but I prefer your natural hair color, it suits you better.
    You have a pretty smile and eyes.

• I'm going to take this at face value and really hope it isn't just for attention.
    If you really need confirmation.. I think you look really pretty and you'll get even better looking as you get older.. don't get a nose job because firstly there's nothing whatsoever wrong with your face, second it messes up your speaking voice.

• are you kidding me? lol
    you are very beautiful, don't worry!

• You have said that to the vast majority of women on this website.

• he's got issues..

• @cinderelli yeah I know... but now it's none of business anymore.

• OMG what the fk is ur problem... who the fk told that u look ugly? u look sooooooo awesome and adorable... am seriours your boy must be very lucky to get one girl like you... and i guess u sarcastically asked this question... is it?

• I honestly didn't but thank you so much!! I hate to say a boy affected me this much, but my confidence got knocked down a peg when the boy I like basically told me i wasn't up to his standards :/

• dont worry my cute little angel... that boy would be sub standard to you... chuck off that assole away, definitely you i ll get a real man who will treat you as an princess, and u definitely deserve it... seriously you are sooooooo cute, am keep on looking at your cute little smile in that first pic, and you made me melt with your honey sweet face... ok get some boosted confidence and face ur challange

• Your natural hair color suits you better IMHO, but no, you're not ugly by any definition.

• No you're fine don't worry

• damnit.. i was hoping you were actually ugly... so i could finally say..

YES YOU'RE UGLY...

unfortunately, you are not.. quite pretty really.

one day an ugly girl will finally ask this question..

• You really are very attractive. Personally, I would lose the glasses. Your eyebrows are too thick for the frames. Get glasses with smaller frames (gold would look best with your coloring) or go with contacts. But that's just my opinion. Like someone else on here said, stick with darker hair too.

• Its hart to say when I can't fully see your face you look attractive enough if you had a god personality I'd date you.

• First picture-7/10
    Second picture-4/10

Stick to dark hair

• Thanks! I appreciate your opinion but dying my hair is something I love so I'm going to stick to that 😁

• If you're going to die your, stick to darker colors

• You're pretty attractive in the first pic though

• Not ugly, not even close.

• No, you're actually not. U can trust this, I'm always brutally honest, I expected much worse than this. You're very cute

• You are beautiful , I'd rate an 8/10 , don't mind the guys who rate below than that, if you'd had shown a little cleavage, everyone would had voted 9,9.5 ..
    Had your nose been slimmer you could easily cross 9.

• You have one the kinds of looks i like.
    For me you will be a pretty woman... but don't stress with that, you don't need everyone to like you, only the special person (and this one will walways like you) ;)

• No not at all! I think you are well above average looking. Would date/10

• You seem to think the vast majority of women look good on this website.
    @Yumix You are clearly lying.

• you are very pretty

• Why ask you are obviously not ugly and people are probably constantly saying it to you... what is the point of this ego boost?

• Are you serious!
    You are so cute. I like that kind of girls with nerd looking and the adorable eyes that you have make the life so brighter 😊. If I meet I will ask you for a date😁.

• Like seriously?
    What do you think😶?

• You look very pretty. Reason? You have really beautiful eyes and symmetrical face, you look young and hot ;)

• You're not ugly. You look good (except for your nose). Sorry if you felt bad. But, you look good

• Yeah my nose is what makes me really insecure and sadly it's going to be a while before I can get a nose job. Thank you for your input!

• Rule #1

NEVER post a pic with your eyeglasses on and ask for opinions

Eyeglasses add symmetry to your face w/c could make ANY person attractive

• I think u are very pretty. But I feel u a lot of time I don't think I'm handsome yet most people think I'm handsome. I'm very hard on myself.

• Thank you so much! Yeah I understand I've really struggled with self confidence basically my whole life and it's sometimes hard to believe people when they tell you you look good :/ but from you're profile picture I think you are very handsome 😊

• U welcome and thank u :)

• You are very beautiful and pretty. Your eyes are captivating, and that slight smile could beet any supermodels! I also really like how your hair starts straight then curls! You are stunning, believe me. Anyone who says other is lying or jelous.

• Next time you dye your hair, stick to darker colors. Makes your face more striking, and your nose is very cute, alsi
      O

• Because he must be really stupid to think your not good enough

• And i just noticed that lone freckle on your cheek. I think that its so cute, just having one. Almost like having one dimple

• no, obviously not, and actual ugly girls hate you for this b. s.

• I'm sorry its not obvious to me. I'm really shocked and overwhelmed by how many nice responses there are

• you forgot to * Z snap *

• Oh yeah of course, my bad 😒

• nah you're fine

• I would give you a 10/10, no joke, i was wondering why you even posted this in the first place... also, not saying the blond hair looks bad, but i preffer the darkish one

• No way, your pretty pretty

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 19

• No, I don't think you're ugly, I think you look great, you seem to not have to wear heaps of make up which is always a plus showing you dint need to cover or accentuate anything. Your face is proportionate

• you must be kidding or trolling or seeking attention.. cuz they are no way you are ugly.. com'on girl..

• Thank you for your nice response but I'm honestly not trolling or anything. I didn't want to say this and sway any answers or anything but I have this thing called Body Dismorphic Disorder and I feel like family and friends just tell me I look good so they don't hurt my feelings

• ooh,, well you have nothing to worry about.. you're cute.. :)

• yes u r ugly... just joking... stop thinking what other might think about you... you should believe in yourself that you are beautiful

• OH.. OH GOD NOO MY eeyeesss x__x
    Homegirl you're beautiful. I don't know why you're questioning your appearance.
    Also I'd get frustrated and overwhelmed if I try to explain my answer xD

• Thank you so much :') my heart skipped reading the first part and I was 'here's where it starts' ready for the bad comments but yours took a very nice turn! thank you

• Lol yeess made a heart jump. And you're welcome :)

• Ok. What's up with all these pretty chicks asking if they're ugly?

No, you're not. I'm not a fan of glasses, but I still think you're a pretty girl. Relax.

• Girl, girl, GIIRL YOUR EYEBROWS OMG. THEY'RE PERFECT. I noticed them immediatly. Don't pluck them, like ever.
    Don't worry, you're not ugly at all. You're not drop-dead gorgeous, but then again very few people are ; to be honest, you look pretty. :D
    I agree with the others, I think you would look better with darker hair :) but you look fine with your light hair too. One thing you can be really proud of is your skin. You've got awesome perfect smooth skin, and it's pretty rare for a teenager. I'm jealous,!

• Thank you so much!!! My eyebrows are definitely something I'm proud of lol. But thanks again I really appreciate your honesty ^-^

• Omg of course not you're a total cutie and I really mean that :)

• You are very cute. I don't like your hair much now though. You could try a more dramatic ombre, or a deep dark auburn. That'd look good on you

• Honest opinion, you're pretty :) and I wish I had your eyebrows, they were the first thing I noticed about you

• No you are not. I love your glasses and you have lovely eyes.

• Your cute but not ugly

• I think you're really pretty you look natural there isn't 1,000lbs to highlighted and contoured face you look young have nice skin and you look like a nice person😊😊

• aw wow thank you!! That's so nice I really appreciate it

• Actually would you mind helping me out and reporting this question? I'm trying to get it taken down. Thanks again!

• Your welcome and sure

• Both hair colors suit you, and yes you look gorgeous!

• Thank you so much!! Not many people like the current one lol

• You're actually very pretty! Your hair is cute too :)

• You are so cute! I love love your eyebrows. You look young, give yourself a few more years and you're gonna be model stat! :b you already are

• you`re looks beautiful

• Noo, definitely You are not ugly. you are pretty

• Honestly, no I find you plenty of attractive. Your eyebrows are so nicely shaped and they compliment your cute nose and lips.

• No, you are far from ugly. Actually I think you are quite attractive. You have a weird sense of style but it fits you well.