A sincere opinion?

I am currently in a process of improving my body but I want to hear some opinions here :) Guys?
A sincere opinion?

Front angle

Most Helpful Guy

• Pictures from various angles would help but I think you got a great shape. Just keep taking good care of yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Giirl, don t hide behind the trolley you re beautiful❤

What Guys Said 9

• No no, you do not need ANY improvement. You look terrific. In fact that could be a photo of my girlfriend (if she had those clothes, and we shopped in stores where you have to put coin deposits in grocery carts).

Don't change a thing.

• IS THAT BREAD IN YOUR CAR?

thought you in the process of improving your body.. tsk tsk.

• woukd u like to explain why? =\

• I am not an expert but, if you give up carbs you will probably eat a lot of fat, which is bad for the colestherol. That is the theory.. In practice I can say that I had terrbile headaches in low carb diets and no energy to exercise

• You look good to me. You have a little weight to lose if you wanted. Maybe 15lbs tops.

• You look fine to me, you dont need to worry about improving :)

• I sincerely guessing you have nice curves

• Wow! You have fantastic body. you didn't need any improvement. please upload clarity photo.

• You looks nice :) I find it pretty attractive :)

• Almost there keep running

• 4-5 months going on gym and EATING RIGHT you will be proud for yourself and look sexy !

What Girls Said 0