Do you like how you look?

So I feel it's almost impossible to like the way I look.
I'm trying to have self confident but every time I see good looking girls, I feel myself inferior and miserable.

I have small eyes, a big nose, chubby cheeks, freckles...
Also I got a A cupped boobs which I hate so much.
I want to have a beautiful face and nice body so bad.

So do you guys satisfied with the way you look?
If so, how do you handle the feelings of inferior and jealous?
And how to like imperfections? It's impossible right?

Most Helpful Guy

• It does the job :)

A lot of people chop bits off, and add stuff, and cover other bits up. The beauty stems from being themselves, rather than trying to make themselves a generic clone of some strange cyborg species. I'd wager you're being way too hard on yourself. We all look at what others have, and wish we had it. Do you not wonder if people do the same to you? I bet you have lots of nice qualities.

• It does a pretty good job I'd say 😉

• I dunno @BelleGirl21 . One can never make head nor tails of women's capricious ways :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody is perfect okay, the "good looking girls" you see probably feel miserable when they see other good looking girls. Just don't focus about the way you look, stop starring at your "flaws" in the mirror and they'll disappear. If you're healthy that's all that matters.
    Oh and I love this quote : "people that matter don't care about the way you look and people that cares about the way you look don't matter" <3

• Thanks so much for your opinion and the quote! I'll stop focusing on my flaws
      by the way I suppose you are so beautiful inside and outside

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 7

• nope, I don't like my face or body... at least with the body I can change some things but the rest... meh

• You look flawless to me though...

• eh thanks lol
      a compliment like that is much more worth if you know from who it actually is ;)

I don't like my looks... of course I take some of the better pics for this site. I often have that tired/sad or just weird look, I don't like my big lips, I'm too tall and have a little bit weird posture, etc.
      and I'm not in shape but at least on that part I could work...

nope, I think I look average at best

• I don't care that much how I look compared to other guys. I feel I look decent/average and find that to be enough.

• I've not concerned about it.

• Look, never compare, and not everything is about looks. There are plenty of "perfect" girls at my school that i wouldn't go out with just because they have a nasty personality. To me, the body is just a bonus. I look at whats inside

• I see. Thanks for the opinion :)

• Freckles and small boobs are a big turn on for me honestly, be happy with your looks. Im sure You're gorgeous

• You tell me honestly... ;-)

• post an image don't describe too much

What Girls Said 4

• My faces yes ex I hate the acne. Not because it makes me look ugly. Mainly due to the fact that I'm dying to pop all the zits which I know is bad.

Then my body It's not to awful but I don't like it since I'm a bit over weight. I do love the natural shape of it so if I lost weight I know it would look smoking hot. :D

Freckles are super cute! I have them as well. On my face and shoulders. Plus my body is COVERED in moles. You could probably play connect the dots with them. So I do love the moles on my body because some look really sexy due to there position.:D

How I get over that is to try and ignore them. Remind myself I can be that hot as well once I lose the weight I want and tone up a little. Plus hearing my boyfriend saying if I lost the weight as well I would rank up to around an 8/10 or up. So that encourages me more as well.

• Sometimes I get the same feeling what you described, but I try to think at other things and don't care about looks. Looks aren't everything anyway. Try to listen to music and you will start to think about the music instead of the inferiority, it helps. ☺✌

• Thanks so much! That's an amazing idea.
      It's so stupid to just keep thinking about "looks."
      It helped so much! Thanks

• You are welcome, and I'm glad I could help you. ☺

• I like how I look.
    I used to dislike it when I was 7-13.
    Now I kinda feel blessed for my looks.

• Ehh.. I'm too tall, feet are too big and my hair is short

• You can grow your hair and who cares about the size of feet 😂

As for heigh I understand but tall girls look so beautiful to me.

• Aww... thanks