What suits me better?

What suits me better?

• First one
  • Second one
Which feature is highlighted the best?

Most Helpful Guy

• Top right. The sunlight helps you glow like a golden girl, the colour of your dress is too good and your smile is beautiful 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean clothes?
    I like the first color very much😊
    But hek you re beautiful and you kniw it eh;)
    Whatever you ll war will suit you^^
    Confidence is key👌

What Guys Said 22

• I agree that the top right, the combination of the earring and the sari sets off your dark hair and eyes so well, and the purity of the smile in that picture is so precious

• Wow, stunning! I loved the first pic and was so impressed... I think the two angles are great... your eyes are mesmerising and the first pic gives the impression that you're hiding something. The sheer fabric of the over-laying material is alluring and your earring just highlights your beauty and compliments your outfit. The third image... love that shot and on that angle, that side of your neck looks so kissable. You look adorable!

• I likes the second one.

• Top pic on the right! :)

• Holy shit you look so much like a girl i liked... anyway... the top right one... you have a beautiful smile... show it.

• The one on the very left.

• The first.

• I wonder why do these Indian and some Middle Eastern people have such amazing eye brows.. damn.

• The sari isn't perfect

• I like the darker one on you. The darker purple.

• I think you look beautiful in both

• you looking more hot in first one.

• first one looks better

• You're so beautiful

• your boobs looks good

• Both looks great

• Your Awesome 😍😍😍😍. I fall in love with girls with dark hair.

• So your asking us to pick between a Saree and Lehanga?

• ur boss would like u either ways XD

• Both are good but first one looks slightly better and you looks so beautiful

• Hahaha... I mean the place you are living. if you donk like please don't tell and you don't think that I will meet you tomorrow if you tell your place. I am in India and you are in states but I like states very much.

• Take that weird stuff off and wear leggings and a tank... that would look way sexier

• Sure, if you say so :D

• I bet you most guys would agree with me tbh. Its hard not to like a girl with spandex and a nice booty ;) and if you wore a tanktop that shows you're not materialistic and you are more laid back type. You look like you're going church or something. Not that thats a bad thing but if you're trying to look sexier. Take my advice trust me. Guys will be staring at your body if you do as i say

• Haha okay will do ;)

• The third picture is the best.

What Girls Said 1