Whats wrong with wanting to show off my body?

whats wrong with wanting to show off my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to show off your body. It is attention seeking, but so what? But where you choose to do so can be a problem. This forum is really not intended nor friendly toward this kind of thing on this site. There are sites that do accept and even encourage it. Plus many of the men on here would be more than happy to receive pictures of you showing off your body. But by private message so it is not put up where it bothers others, and borders (or crosses) the rules of posting on here.

And by the way, you look great, but you already knew that. lol

• Many gals put up pictures of their bodies for exactly that reason, but lie and say that they are looking for "helpful hint on improving their looks" or that they don't know if they look good or not, which is obvious crap. You are being honest, and this question is actually interesting in the discussions it is generating. It is great that you posted this, and also great that you did not feel the need to hide behind the anonymous label. Some will put you down, but so what? You are honest and the picture you posted does not violate any standards on here. thank you for generating a great discussion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you need to do that? Is that all you value your self for? Is that why?

People who like to flaunt their bodies online for complete strangers to See are usually shallow people who has no inner strengths and qualities so their bodies are the only thing going for them. Sad, really... Plus, they're usually not that smart because you know what Kind of things happen with pictures over the Internet... Yet they still post inappropriate pics with their faces in them... Not exactly a smart decision...

What Guys Said 50

• Clearly, the fact that you're choosing a shirt that is so closely associated with racism and slavery.

The obvious thing to say is "you should take it off!"

No, but seriously. Have fun. Be aware lots of guys and girls are jerks about it.

• nothing, but i immediately thought of trailer trash /white trash jokes :D

• Nothing, it's your body, you do whatever you want with it. Just people advise against it because you may attract creeps.

• If you got it, flaunt it!

• Its not what people on here normally do... plus it seems like you just want attention.

• There's nothing wrong with it, you look great, but please be aware that the flag on your top is considered offensive and could land you in trouble (the law in america has stated that it is banned, including any product which features it as a main piece of item). but on the bright side, by all means, show yourself off, have fun, and enjoy it, but stay safe too.

• Nothing other than the fact that you're married.

• I do not want to be dominant and dectator but i really respect any woman even if she is a whore.
    Do not misunderstand me, please i do not say u r whore.
    But if u r my girlfriend, and u decide to walk in streets or showing your body yo people on instgram or being a sexy model, i will be jealous and feel that every one wants your body.
    I love my girlfriend and do not want to be in this situation.
    Note: models, girls on istgram are not whores.
    In my opinion the whore is someone who cheats her wife.

• As long as it's not makes your husband mad, you have nothing to worry about. :)

• Absolutly nothing 😍.. I think its awesome u posted a pic by the way... Might not want to put your face in the pic tho.. U have a pretty face as well but it is nice to be able to deny it if your boss or somebody came at you with it.. Mayb body and face pic as separate pics

• Nothing your free to do it just as long as its not in public there are laws vs. morals
    lots of people especially religious people get offended if you show off your body like that.

• While I agree pretty much with what you said, I do want to point out that she is more covered in this picture than if she wore a typical bikini.

• Still it offends them @red_arrow

• nothing, you can do what you please

The only time it would look wrong is if you start complaining about the attention you are likely to get from horny guys

• I see nothing wrong with it, to be frank it is other women who frown upon women showing off their body. :-D

• Nothing wrong with that at all!
    You can honestly pull it off so go for it !
    I just went for it and it's throbbing

• Why do you have a carrier hanging off a peg on your bathroom door?

• It's your body if you want to show it of then go for it. Just expect compliments and hate because this is the internet and that's what the internet does best

• Nothing. If that's what you really want
    many horny people be commenting

• It's not terribly attractive.

• You're body looks mighty finr to me... but wearing a smile would be so much nicer.
    Change your top too :-(

• Nothing wrong with it... and I don't think it's wrong to see, when showing off ;) love to see more :-* ;) <3

• when a girl shows her body everwhere like Gah, she looks cheap. Sorry

• There's nothing wrong with that I'm glad you're comfortable and love your body as much as someone else would

• Just go be a camgirl already.

• Have you tied a knot in the back of your tank?

• As long as you're ok with guys staring and perving at you then it's fine.

• Nothing. If you had one worth showing off.

• nothing wrong with showing off our beautiful body. Many boys, men appreciate it and love it :)
    it becomes a problem when ugly- unattractive- hide- behind-a-screen-biatches try to put you down

• Nothing. Who's says it's wrong?

• Nothing wrong morally. You might just fall prey to a wrong set of fans.

• Nothing is wrong, just continue, show off :)

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 22

• You come off looking thirsty for attention

• It can affect your future career and you come off as desperate for attention.

• You have a right to do whatever you want just like people have a right to have their own opinion about you. I'm sure your parent (s) have had this discussion with you at one point in your life about respecting yourself.

Taking revealing pictures, pictures half naked, or nude is exact opposite of that and just like you'll get some good opinions you'll also get bad ones but why does it bother you what everyone else thinks either way you're still getting the attention that you're so desperately calling out for?

I just believe you're worth more than this but you're basically saying you're just a piece meat and the guys are dogs and you're telling it's dinner time... 😒

P. S. this will really come back to bite you in the ass when trying to get jobs/career or getting a boyfriend/husband. You should get together and seek some help before your future flies right out of the window.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with showing off your body. But this is not what GaG is intended for, especially How Do I Look topic. It is for people to get help with their appearances. Your body already looks good, so I don't think you need help with that.

You can defiantly show it off on different websites who accept these sorts of pictures.

• And those websites are intended for "showing off" purposes.

• Actually, many, perhaps most, of the posts under this topic are people who want to show off their bodies. They make up a question such as "Is this good?" or "What should I work on?" or "How can I make my body acceptable?", when they are very attractive and obviously know it. The only differenct is this question was honest in saying she has a desire to show off her body.

• @Red_Arrow Oh yes, forgot to mention that. It's quite obivious when you see those questions pop up, that they want compliments not improvements. 😑

• Nothing, just do it if it makes you feel good – but don't complain about people complaining afterwards, oh, and I hope you are prepared to have your inbox flooded ;P

• looking through her questions/opinions/comments, that's probably what she (assuming it's not a catfish) wants :P

• @Yumix oh well.. to each their own, right?

• of course, not judging anybody for it

even though I'd love to see a proof of her being real... :P

• Sorry... I can't say there's anything right with it...

• Nothing. However, you should chose a place more appropriate to do that...

Take into consideration that here are under aged kids on this site... And I a few years from now, when you have kids, I'm sure you wouldn't want them stumbling upon some nasty naked girl on a general site for all.

So please, don't be disgusting on "this site"... Go be disgusting somewhere else...
    ... There are Plenty!!! Of sites full of desperate people as yourself... Starving for attention.

• Nothing. Just don't be surprised or indignant if people don't take you seriously or they stare.
    Other than that, you do you booboo.

• Let your bf/husband see this pic you posted here... Ask him that question you just asked ... And then you will see If its wrong or right... I don't think he will be happy if he sees this...

• If you're married show it off to your husband.. If you have a boyfriend and you wanna show off ok, but you don't need to show It off to the whole internet...

• nothing wrong with it.. if you don't care what people think..

• You're not ugly in the least but this photo is not flattering and suggests all you have to offer is your body.

• I don't personally see anything wrong with it, but many people have a problem with that because they perceive it as attention-seeking behaviour

• Totally wrong. if ur bf/husband see it he will be mad without doubt

• Nothing lol do what makes you happy.

• What are you looking for by doing that? Attention? If so, it's not the kind of attention I'd like to have

• nothing but lot of things wrong with yo shirt😒

• If you love yourself, sure!

• Absolutley nothing

• Its fine if you have something worth showing off. Which no offense, you're body is not appealing.
    Your husband must be proud.

• It's wrong cause you're fat

• Someone is having marriage issues.

• Well, see, there's nothing wrong with showing off your body, you can do and say what you want. but if you make that decision, be prepared for some hate, because others can do and say what they want too