Do I rock this bikini? Or do I have to lose?

People asked for a bikini picture so they could really tell if I could rock one. Should I lose weight? Or do I look good in a bikini?

Most Helpful Girl

• you dont need to lose weight at all, just tone up a bit. and choose a different bikini. no ruffles on top because that makes you look top heavy, and choose a light colored bottom to make you look more evened out (a little bottom heavy)

What Guys Said 35

• Not impressed.

• Umm, yes you can rock a bikini but, I don't necessarily like that bikini you're wearing, you can find something better for sure. And also, please sweetheart, you're under 18 and these pictures can be interpreted sexually which could make it considered child pornography. Good job, for hiding your face, kind of though.

• You look great in it , in my opinion you don't need to be loosing weight

• Ok youve asked this question like 10 times. No you can't rock a bikini because i hate that you say rock second your too young to dress provocative third its winter

• Sorry... You don't have to be so rude.

• Your body looks just fine, but I think you could go with a more attractive bikini-type. Something with less stuff hanging from it.

• u look good in that bikini, if you lose weight you'll look anorexic! Stay the way you are. :-D

• No, I don't think you should lose the bikini. :)
    Also if you happen to think you should lose weight then don't.

I'm kidding a bit over here but you get my point.

• The last thing u need is to lose weight

• Umm sorry I am fine be a jerk and say no you don't rock that bikini... Cause it's not you... I think you should get a nicer bikini... You body is quite good too..:-D

• You could probably tone up a little

• looks awesome

• You rock it.

• Actually, looks like you could stand to gain a little weight.

That bikini is horrible, in my honest opinion. Not to say you couldn't look go in A bikini, just not THAT one.

• I know right! Lol. Only one I had, sorry. XD

• It looks great. By why does your top have that cowling in front of it? (or whatever they cal it).

• I don't know. I don't wear this bikini usually but it's the only one I have.

• call it that is. Ugh, typos and lack of text editing. Anyway, this is one old dude's opinion, but you look great. And I am being brutally honest.

• Not at all, you look good.

• A little on the petite side but you can still rock it.
    As for the losing weight , you honestly shouldn't

• Totally rocking it! You look so sexy :D hah

• ugly ass bikini.. looks like you're wearing a table cloth.

• Lol ikr. Sry. Only bikini I had.

• ahhh finally someone who can humor themselves. fair enuff. lookin good. 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

• You look amazing and that bikini is so
    Cute!!! Where did you get it?

• do more toning. light weights squats etc. to get the muscles out. but your weight is fine

• Oh god... the top, change it... please...

• I really like. Really complement your body and your figure is perfect

• You rocked it!

• lol... your figure looks nice... not bikini.. try another one

• You do rock it.

• Get in a little shape and you'll be stared at everywhere you go :D

• dont lose, you are fucking good!:)

• Put some clothes on your giving me high blood pressure

• no u are good enough ;)

• Yup. Your rocking it. Even tho it's kinda plain Jane. Get a dif colour. Brite would be better.
    And , you need a tan girl.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 9

• You can rock a bikini, but I don't think that that bikini looks good on you.

• Gain a few pounds. It doesn't do your bodyshape any good when you see ribs. It makes you look more flat/ banana shaped. If you gain you'll get more hour glass shaped. I'm an hourglass even when I'm on my skinnier side but I've noticed that I look better with slightly more weight. My belly doesn't look as weird with the ribs and the belly bump when I have some more weight. My boobs grow a lot when I gain weight maybe yours will do that too. And why a bikini in november?

• I think if you lost some weight (not a lot, don't worry) and worked out, it'd look really fine! :)
    You have a feminine figure, it is not bad at all! Please don't misunderstand me. I just think it'd look even better if you could get a little fitter. :) But it is nice already.

• :) thanks. I get your point.

• No problem. :) I think in your case it is not about losing weight, but rather toning up a little, but as I have already said it is not bad at all now either! :) And if you pay attention to your posture (especially when you walk) it can also help a lot and make your figure look even better. :) :)

• The bikini isn't flattering. Your body's good, the bikini isn't.

• You don't need to lose any, you're completely fine. You could go with a different bikini though.

• U look good but try to change the top part :)

• Oh god why loose weight? you just don't have a nice shape thats all doo some squats and stomach workouts

• You lack muscle tone; and why do you not have a normal-sized neck?

• You didn't rock it but you don't need to lose weight. Just tone up.