What do guys like in girls?

(Picture below) I'm 5 10' and weigh 150. I know it sounds like a lot but I spend most of my time playing sports (I've played softball, volleyball, basketball, soccer, and right now I'm doing tennis and kickboxing) and I also like exercising so a good bit of my leg mass is muscle and I have a decently flat stomach but no abs. I wouldn't say I'm skinny beacause of my thighs. Because I do workouts with squats, I have a decent butt. (Not flat, not huge) My bra size is C. I have a thigh gap. I'm a size 4 but I can do 2 in dresses if I want. I have wavy brown hair just below my shoulders and bright Hazel eyes. The only problems I see are my wide shoulders, thighs, and (because of genetics) my overly loose joints (double jointed.) sometimes i think I'm not attractive because people (guys) will look at me but that's pretty much it. What do you think? Im very confident in my body, but I have moments of questioning.
What do guys like in girls?
^ picture of my eye color from a while ago

The pictures are me in athletic clothes because I was about to go for a run. :/
I'm mostly curious about what people think because every person sees something different
I think people are assuming I'm crazy self conscious. I'm not really over the top obsessed with my body. I actually love being tall and broad most of the time because it makes me feel like I'm noticeable and like I have some sort of strong presence. I also love to exercise because the high intensity makes me feel alive... like I'm accomplishing something.
The feed back is great! Thanks everyone who comments!
Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• relax - you have nothing to worry about. you keep yourself in shape, you look after yourself - you will have a dude asking you out - just a matter of time...

What do we like in girls? We all like different things. Beauty in eye of beholder and all that. Needless to say - the guy who flirts with you - likes what you are showing. That's all that matters right?

If anyone were to give you opinions on what they would like your body to exhibit more of etc. Then they are just telling you their type. You could get a thousand answers and they would all prove my point that everyone likes different things - essentially we are all trying to find our biological counterpart or better. Since everyone's biology is different, we look for different things.

Golden standards to be adhered to such as washing, not smelling, brushing your teeth, filing your tax returns etc apply to all situations :P

• I liked your comment a lot! I'm not in a state of panic about being noticed or not, it's mostly curiosity for me. (Not saying it doesn't bother me at times) I find it interesting to see how others think about another person or what they pay attention to. your points are very true!

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you saying if guys would go for you?
    Yes. They would.

What do men want in women?
    Their penises.

• Thanks! The second part made me laugh

What Guys Said 14

• U look quite good
    The eyes definitely stand out

• 150 isn't that much if you're 5'10" and have a good amount of muscle. I'm 5'10" as well actually. Regardless you look good!

• We all have our little doubts about ourselves. Afterall, nobodie's perfect.

As for your physical endeavours, good for you. Just don't go too hard or you might hurt yourself.

And also, some guy will fall heavily for you one day.

• That's really nice of you to say :)

• You're very beautiful no matter how you see yourself in the mirror.
    I would date you in a heartbeat

• you look really good.

• Ideal height and weight for me ! Really

I'm in love with your arms. Maybe some flexing?

• Well I'm not flexing in the picture, but the kickboxing has made my arms get a little more muscle which im happy with!

• I meant she would post some flexing photos?

Why do they make you happy?

• For the work I put into it, I'm glad that I got the results I wanted. For me, I like muscle on me better than nothing. So it's accomplishment and I like how it looks

• You look damn good. Stop worrying about it.

• Thanks😂 I've been getting a lot more comfortable with body lately. Can't change it so embrace it I guess!!

• Hell I would embrace it. Seriously, you look really good. Don't take my word for it. Slip on a bikini and go to a beach and see for yourself.

• petite/fit girls are my type. Every guy likes something else though. You have a perfect body!

• 150 it's is only 65 kilos and that isn't much at all and you don't have a bad body by any means

• you look pretty cool

• I don't why people questioning... you are fine

• You mean me questioning myself?

• I think it's because deep down most girls want to be desired. Personally, my questioning comes from comments from people over time. For example, I was told multiple times that my hips were too big for any guy. Or I was told by a close friend (who was a guy) I wasn't attractive because my shoulders were too wide. As people grow up they hear those things and it may not bother them in a big way consciously, but subconsciously they take it as undesirable. Fortunately overtime I've been able to accept what I cannot change. I'm self conscious about things yes, but I think when I'm in front of people I become more confident in myself because I want to be. I came on here out of curiosity... Maybe a release to understand why I was self conscious. I have to admit putting myself out there has made me VERY nervous but has also built my confidence. (I'm normally shy so this was a challenge to show myself I actually can put myself out there and be okay with the feedback if it were good or bad)

• we like big boobs + big ass + slim pussy + tall hairs on girls

• so my point for you 3/10 , you are not sexy

• Little harsh😂 but hey everyone has their ideal person! And you answered honestly so thanks for your input!

• you're welcome lol

• nice arms and cute legs

• I love your body. It's smokin hot and perfectly slim. I wish we could see your whole face though because from the little I can see you're really pretty!

• Thanks for the compliment! I would've shown my face but I still don't trust this website 100%.

What Girls Said 2

• Your thighs look thin to me actually. But anyway you look good.

• Girl you look great? Don't base how you look on other people's opinions ☺😊 x