Why do people feel the need to point out that a girl's boobs are fake?

I mean no damn shit. "Boobs fake". So? motha fucka. I smell insecurity in that shit and it's always females who do that too usually.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand this either, and I think a lot of people picture some ridiculous plastic looking set of boobsofboobs, when really there are some really vreat sets of natural looking and feeling breast implants. My friend has some that I never knew were fake for years. They even jiggle like a real boob.

• Right. That's true too. Some girls with fake boobs actually have ones that you can't tell are fake, but the ones that are obvious why should people point it out? It's like they want to feel good about themselves so they say that.

• Well duh, it boosts their ego to talk crap about other womens looks. One of the main reasons I would rather be around men.😋

• Hahaha.

What Girls Said 3

• This is a good question, I've never really thought about it. It might be because they want someone elses opinion on the matter to confirm that we are in fact correct that that women's boobs are fake. It might also be like how you'd point out any thing that is unsatisfactory to you... Weird.

• Yeah it's as if they feel by saying her boobs are fake that negates her hotness. Like that makes them feel good about themselves. I'm like "No bish. You're still ugly. The girl still looks better even with fake boobs."

• haha. Yeah, maybe it's them trying to compinsate because they feel less attractive.

• well it's like a girl with tons make up on ; she must have a lot of insecurities. plus it's plastic so get a fuck doll and it will feel the same

• Nah not always. What if she just has a boob insecurity? Why does she have to automatically have a hundred insecurities? It could just be one.

• some girls maybe, personally my insecurities are way more deep than this but hey guys have insecurities too mostly cause they always go for mean girls

• I don't go for mean girls.

• It's usually pretty obvious, I don't know why anyone has to point it out.

• To make themselves feel better. "Oh she's so much hotter than me let me say she has fake boobs so I can feel better about myself."

• :o did you do that on purpose? Haha. You're cute.

• Yeah I did. Aww thanks 😏

What Guys Said 3

• Fake tits are riddled with insecurity.

I love all types.. Flat chested, small tits, large tits fuck it.. Even man tits, Love them all

But fake tits? nah

Why do guys like boobs especially big ones? How jiggly they are? Of course.. Are amazing they look? Ofcourse... How squishy they are.. Obviously

And fake tits just are their.. The only thing fake boobs look good in is a competely covered top.. No boobage.. Just a lump on their chest

Eeeeeeee

• Eww man tits. Yuck lol.

Yeah but why do people point out the obvious? I mean no damn shit the girl has fake tits. While aren't we all such Sherlocks.

• That's cool but still would rather touch warm poo ahah

• That's so gross bro.

• It's no different than men pointing out other men's completely false stuffed pants.

• R u Roostah?