This sounds desperate but?

I was wondering if I was ugly or not. I can't ask my friends because I don't know if they will be honest or nice. I also really like this guy but I don't know if I am attractive enough for him to even consider going out with me.
This sounds desperate but...?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're beautiful.
    Believe in yourself, if you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else to love you?

When someone points their finger at you there's always three pointing back at them.

Just ask him out he can only say no, you never know he may really like you put to shy/scared to ask you out.
    Now back to your confidence you need to look in the mirror and tell yourself everyday twice a day that you're a strong beautiful women and you going to show this world how beautiful you are on the inside as well as the outside.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not ugly but I'm gonna be mean and say that your eyes are pretty close together and kind of tilted. I know you've gotten comments about it but your eyebrows are pretty thick. Other than that you have a great nose, good facial shape and nice lips. by the way. If the guy doesn't wanna go out with you because of your looks then he can take his fuckboy personality and get the fuck out of your life.

• Sorry for the TERRIBLE typo. I'm sorry it's supposed to be you're and not your

What Guys Said 18

• You're a pretty girl. Nice eyes, hair, lips. You'll be just fine.

If you're feeling self-conscious, just do what my girlfriend does and get your eyebrows picked/waxed.

• Look pretty nice. Nice hair, clean lips. Just make a friendlier and more confident facial expression.

• You look great. Your just not on the "on fleek eyebrow club" but don't worry about that as much, cause I dont do shit to my eyebrows. All I gotta do is keep my head shaved and facial hair shaved for the Army.

• you have a cute face and great eyes. but attractiveness to real man will go deeper than just looks. it is about your personality as well

• That's kind of my other problem, I'm nice to everyone and to people who know me, I'm funny and sweet (not my words) but I've recently been really shy which is has been an issue recently.

• No, you're not ugly.

• above average to pretty. but you are making a face so kinda hard to tell. you can pull any guy its not really just about looks you know.

• I real gem yea.

• You're very pretty

• You have magical eyebrows.

• I will tell u my opinion when u smile because i can not figure it out.

• no, you're not ugly

• Yes, don't worry. You're plenty attractive.

• No, you look beautiful :)

• why this question lol... you are so pretty

• Some wicked eyebrows but thats easy to fix ;)

• Nope , not at all.

Work on that self confidence, and you will be unstoppable!

• You look pretty cute actually

• You look absolutely gorgeous!!! I find you extremely attractive

What Girls Said 5

• you're pretty! and you have really nice eyes ☺️

• You're not ugly at all.

• No girl you look beautiful, just give it a shot and try to flirt with him. If he is dating you purely for your looks he isn't worth your time.

• You look beautiful and you have gorgeous eyes :)

• Wax the brows. You're cute