Hey, how do I look? ? ?

What would you rate me out of ten?

Hey, how do I look ? ? ?

Any idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Superrr cute, just my type. How tall are you/what nationality? I'm kinda disappointed you're anon :P

I don't like rating out of 10, but if I had to pick, I'd say probably an 8.5. Would be easier to judge a smiling picture (and I bet you have a pretty smile)

• I bet we are too far away from each other

• Aww it's still fun to talk. Thanks for MHO by the way :)

• You're welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty good. Hair and facial hair are well-groomed, and your features in general are strong and masculine.

What Girls Said 6

• Nice, I like beard!

• I'd say you look good!

• 9/10 your cute..

• You look mean out of a 10 id say 7 shape up the brows and little cutt down the hair 8.4

• 5/10 average

• Very handsome! You kind of remind me of Nathan Drake from my FAVE video game franchise so that makes you even hotter as he's my CRUSH! (weird, i know!) but yeah, you're very handsome. I'm probably way off, but are you Arabic by any chance? LOL!

What Guys Said 3

• You look angry.

• You look like an older version of my friend Kyle.

• we both good looking men with arabic/ persian features, it is feel like good