Guys, Would you date me based on looks alone?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Date? I don't know. I would definitely fuck the chick in the picture--which is most likely not you and has been used on a different person's account--but that's not exactly news, since I have a penis. Dating really depends on chemistry, more than attraction. She's definitely really attractive. I think I can see qualities in people through their facial expressions--at least to some degree--and I think the girl in the picture is extrovertive, which might meld well with my introversion, taking me out of my shell, dependent upon how she is extrovertive.

Plus the girl in the picture looks really similar to one of my exs... Which could be both a good and a bad thing. Perhaps kind, doesn't take things too seriously. A certain deadness to her eyes, though? Which also might be a good or a bad thing. I don't know. This is all just random guessing, pretty much. I might just be extrapolating on my ex's personality, since they look so similar. Scarily similar.

Despite what anyone says, physical appearance is a very large factor in who someone chooses to date or fuck. Especially for males. It's simply a factor for females, but not a wholly important one; but, for males, it is a very important factor. Anyone who wants to lament that can cry about it to God. And while they're at it, they can bemoan war, hunger, poverty, and inequality to him or her, as well. Or they can do something about it.

What Guys Said 50

• You mean would I ask you out if I just saw you on the street because you're good looking?

Haha no.

• I would date you. You look cute.

• I don't anyone based on looks
    Though u look awesome

• I remember you thighs and legs you posted few days ago.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1787682-are-big-legs-on-a-girl-attractive

That body and that face, girl you are whole package deal, 90% of single guys will happily date you.

• Based on looks alone, no. But I would never date any one based on looks alone! That's just asking for a break up!

• I would give it a try. See how things besides looks will work between us.

• Sure, but how come nobody shows their serious face, smiles are usually more attractive, but what about the serious face? Can't smile all day long. But you're cute there's no doubt

• I would consider dating you based in your screen name alone lol

• OMG hell yes !
    I wouldn't care if you were a bimbo or not. Even if you were mute and crippled up in a wheel chair with a third leg sticking out your hip. I would marry you

• I wouldn't date anyone based on looks alone.

But you're pretty enough to date if you had the right personality.

• No, but not because you aren't a gorgeous woman. lol. Because you are.

• No that's a strange concept for a relationship. Would I think you are pretty and want to get to know you? Yes

• Yes absolutely, your appearance seems to exhilarate a very pleasant personality and it also doesn't hurt that your aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

• You look good, but looks can only go so far.. same as personality I suppose...

• I'm not sure I understand the question.
    No, I would not date you based on your looks alone.
    However, based on your looks, I wouldn't exclude you from my potential dating pool.

I hope this helps.

• Soooo much yes

• Most definitely! You are gorgeous, and you look sweet and fun!

• I would say almost any man will say yes.

• Looks alone. Yes I would.

• I go more for personality than looks , but I will say that you're very beautiful.
    Lovely smile and pretty hair

• You're not attractive enough.

• in a heartbeat you're so cute

• If I did on looks alone, yeah. I would.

• Yes you're attractive.

• Yup I would... Lol

• Have you posted your pictures on here before? You look familiar.
    You're very pretty

• I don't care. Prove me you're smarter and then I'll date you.

• Yup... totally

• Yes please :)

• I would not date anyone based on looks but you are beautiful

• More from Guys
    20