Please rank out of 10. Can be honest - I'm made of steel lol?

Go for it. If there's suggested improvements that works too

• One to three
  • Four to Five
  • Five
    Vote C
  • Six to Seven
    Vote D
  • Eight to Ten
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're pretty cute. I agree your hair looks dry (it's OK, mine is too haha). You have a nice jawline, not too masculine or feminine. I think smaller, rectangular glasses would suit your face better, but yours are fine. Nice, full lips too :) You look a bit older than 19 also- I would've guessed about 23.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not bad-looking at all. I might suggest getting some smaller glasses that better fit the size of your face/features or contacts, since larger frames like that tend to look like some kind of ridiculous goggles.

Your hair looks... okay, I guess. I can't conjecture too much based on a photo, but your hair looks somewhat dried and tangled. Try looking for a good conditioner for your type of hair and I think you'll see an improvement. Usually conditioning isn't necessary at that length, but it should help you.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Unimpressive.

• Professor look would suit you.
    If you look to buff you will look weird.
    Keep the glasses.