Would you consider me "fat"?

Just be honest
i might not be super obese but I feel so huge all the time
Would you consider me

(currently losing weight so don't say I'm not trying..)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. In fact as soon as I opened the question my girlfriend said "ooo, who is that cute girl?"

True story.

• Aw LOL flattered :D

• I can't message you cause I'm not level 2 ._. This site is stupid
      You can threaten all you want but in public you know for a fact you'd never do that :P you would cause a huge scene. And be sent to jail. But it's funny to see people scared 😀
      I guess you can be kind to a certain degree.. and I mean I kind of was visualizing suffocating someone while their sleeping. Easy, no? And what's a blood choke?
      Oops I posted something of myself as a question but not my body. Body stays anon or else people be like ew u fat
      NO offense but I can see why people think your fucked up :) just kidding LOLL and I don't know if you could message me or not my profile thingy is "chelseaxoxo" 😯😐

• Well yeah, I am not an idiot but the point in a good threat is to defuse the situation without having to actually use physical force. Regardless of whether or not I would actually do it the key is to make them believe that I would. Intimidation is still a form of diplomacy when used properly. I don’t know if I could kill someone in their sleep unless they really, really needed to die. A blood choke is when you cut off the blood flow to the brain without cutting of their ability to breath. If they don’t know what is going on they think it is more of a head lock because they can still breathe. The more they struggle the more oxygen their brain uses and the faster they go out. Lose consciousness in a few seconds; die in a minute or so if you hold it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, yes, especially considering you're under 18... you don't look bad however... And you have a pretty face, so it kind of aids in your overall appearance. ...

I would say, to continue trying to achieve a healthier life style because as we age, for the most part, we all tend to grow bigger to the sides if we are not careful... So be careful.

• I know i agree :D better to be fit while we're young and carry it as we grow older ! Thanks :)

What Guys Said 47

• You don't have one single pound on you. What makes you think your over weight? Ohh wait , society and it's warped views on what's acceptable... My bad

• That's actually right. Wanted to see who would think I'm fat :S

• Only a brain damaged or brain dead person would think your fat young Lady

• No, not at all. If you look at my previous answers to a similar question you will see i am always honest with people.

• No you're not fat. You're very pretty, and it looks like you got a new mirror with some of the wrapping still on it. lol

• LOL your right haha thanks x

• If you think you're fat you have body dysmorphia! No you are not fat.

• Obviously not. You're actually curvy, no I mean, like properly curvy, not a euphemism for fat curvy. Curvy is a funny word when you think about it. It doesn't seem like a proper word. Hmm.

• Yes Curvy seems like a word to describe fat these days :s thank you :]

• Not at all.

• It's hard to tell when you have a baggy top on and you're taking photos at unflattering angles.

From what I can see (which isn't a lot) you look a little thick, but not fat. By the looks of your hips, the only fat thing on your body is your ass, so good job.

• Well I wasn't gona post a naked pic sorry ! D:
      Thank you :)

• (Under 18)

I'm fine, and I'm not wasting jail on someone's belly ;).

• Alrightyy then ;)

• no, you are good looking

• I don't consider you fat, true your not skinny but not fat either.

• I wouldn't... not cubby... perfect ok

• Not at all. May have some chubbiness but the good kind and amount. Looking good.

• You're perfect!

• Overweight, but I wouldn't say fat. I hope you reach your body goals : )

• Aw thanks me too :) x

• I wouldn't even consider you chubby

• You look fine to me

• You are really pretty! Not fat at all :)

• Oh baby doll you can stop losing weight. You are not fat. You look great. You look like a real girl should.

• the first thing came into my mind when i sow ur pics is '' that's too damn good to be real '' you are sexy and you know it

• you look pretty lean, even with loose clothing

• I wouldn't consider you anywhere near fat

• Yes I would consider you fat

• You're between.

• no way you are not overweight

• Thanks for ur input x

• No, not even close. Why would anyone, including yourself, consider you fat?

• no you are average, don't worry

• Doesn't matter what we think... its up to you. . if you feel that then that MEANS TIME TO HIT THE GYM, only way you'll feel better about your appearance...
    But no you're not fat. You are not skinny. You are solid.

• You are right only we decide if we are happy :D I just wanted to see what other people thought :)
      Thank u x

• Whaaaaat? Hell no you're not fat.

• Nah, you're good.

If anything this is the body type I personally prefer.

• No, you aren't fat. I would date you if you were interesting (I'm not saying you're not).

• Not fat - not a model beach body. You are what is known as NORMAL / HEALTHY. =)

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 19

• Well I can't really tell in the first pic weather if it's a lose sweat shirt or if it's fitting... But in the second one I can tell you're not fat at all you just have hips and there's honestly nothing that can be done to change that.

So if you want to exercise to stay healthy by all means but if you're doing it to change your figure it's not possible.

• Not fat at all

• You look average, not fat.

• In what fucking world is that fat?

Jesus Christ.

• Not at all - not even overweight actually.
    You look good the way you are, and you look like you're a healthy weight.

• You're not fat

• Hard to tell since your shirts aren't skin tight. That and can't see from the side either. Though your legs and face don't look fat from what I can see.

• No I would not consider you as fat. Because you aren't.

• Nope! You look totally normal and healthy. (:

• Ty 😘💜💛💚💙

• You look fine. You look real, not like Barbie. I'm starting to feel like this is a cry for attention

• Was a cry for opinions.. not attention , but thank you 💜💛💚

• Nope, you're perfectly fine

• Girl you're not fat, you're really pretty! :)

• Yes, you looks fat

• You're not even close to fat!

• Your not fat, a bit chubby but it's not a big deal. You still look good.

• Fat, no. You just have little to no shape since your waist is a square and you don't have wide hips.

• Finally a person who has a similar body like me! I feel you. I think you're average. I will admit that my legs are like yours except I'm 5'2" so my legs end up looking chubbier since I'm short. >.<

• I think you are sexy. (;

• I can't even see properly under those baggy clothes