What do you think of hand tattoos on a girl?

On this part of the hand, like Lana Del Rey.
Except I want the name of my favorite Russian author. He means a lot to me (I am a young aspiring author).
I usually have the same kind of 60s hair/make up as Lana and wear cool vintage clothes and jewellery etc from the 1940s-1960s.
I have been told by adults that I will regret tattoos, even a small one like this... I want to get it, but I am not sure. What do you guys think?
What do you think of hand tattoos on a girl?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tattoos and piercings on girl in general. but of course there are good and bad ones

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think one like this but with the name of author "Dostoevsky" would be good?

• oh sorry I just read tattoos and not hand tattoos... honestly those aren't really my thing. I prefer bigger ones on the arms, back etc.
      smaller ones like that only as supplementary to bigger ones... but that's just my personal taste. I don't think those look bad, it's just not what I like about tattoos...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I've had one for 10 years and one for 9. I don't regret either one =)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• They look kinda unusual, sometimes kinda weird to me. The hand doesn't seem like a body part where tattoos look good on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't make a difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them when they are of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome yea!

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really like tattoos, your body is a fucking temple, don't fuck graffiti the temple.

0|0
    0|0
  • to many is looks ugly, some are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • she has a nice face... tattoo is also ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the author? Can't be as bad as naming your first born son after jules Verne.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't like em at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2