Guys, Do you like girls who wear makeup, like light natural makeup?

I wear makeup, like about 3 times a week. but i wear light makeup, with blush, and mascara. enough to cover up my mild black heads. i dont put lipstick or false lashes or wear makeup every day. DO you like girls that wear makeup; even light?

βœ‚οΈ The style I'm doing for my πŸŽ₯ shoot tomorrow πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘—πŸ‘ A photo posted by πŸ”₯πŸ‘„ ₦υbïαη♀♆ ΓΎΡΓ―Β’Ξ·Ι™Β§πŸ‘„πŸ”₯ (@lovelina14) on Aug 18, 2015 at 8:24am PDT

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Eye shadow and gloss/lipstick , love that stuff! :-D

I feel a lot of women overdo it with the foundation and powder compact... most women don't need that stuff. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Light natural,(if any), makeup looks good to me.
    I'm not into super unnatural makeup. Especially lips and eyelashes. They look silly to me when changed a lot.

• a little bit of makeup can be nice... as long as it's not too much it's good :)

• yes, i like light natural makeup so much, its simple and make the girl pretty

• no such ton of makeup

• Make up was invented for girls to wear them.
    It is feminine.
    I like it on girls a lot

• Do as you see fit with your face paint.