My bellybutton?

Okay I have gay friends but I was wondering why I was wondeirng what it is about my bellybutton that is such a turn on for the guys and the girls it's kind of like nothing. Just wanted to see if people of both sexes could let me know what I might be missing. I like the attention but it would be nice to have some from the girls on this topic
My bellybutton?

I guess I should have mentioned that at one time I weighted in at 200 pounds I i'm 4'10" so all that weight went to my stomach. I got back down to 135 last summer and got on some medication and went up to 165 and now am just getting down to 143.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anything of belly buttons I think theyre normal.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Belly buttons are just belly buttons. I don't find anything attractive or unattractive about them. They're just there.

• 0|1
  • You look like if you breathed out the button on your pants would pop and that bothers me.

• no, you looks bad

What Guys Said 0