Is this girl pretty?

Do you find this girl pretty?
Guys would you date her?
Also do you think she wearing makeup or not?

Is this girl pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You have the potential to be a pretty ginger, but you need to improve your looks drastically, first you need to take care of your skin, eat healthy and workout and use good skin products like cleansers and moisture's and change your hair style, use hair products like hair straightners or curlers and hair serums and Las but not least start using some makeup not to cake it on but to just enhance your beauty some foundation and suitable lipstick /gloss, blush, eyeliner and mascara...

No matter what anyone looks these things make changes like you never believe...

Personal experience.

What Guys Said 6

• Well she is not wearing makeup and Depends she is not all that attractive.. but if in real life she has a gr8 personality i might date her!

• If she had wicked makeup she'd be gorgeous

• Well without those two big ass zits and if she puts on a genuine smile, yes very pretty <3

• Ima bet 90 percent of White women looks like that without their make ups on

• I would rate 06/10..

• She does not wear any makeup , but she needs to smile.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm really sorry but you're not "pretty" (however you define that) So just don't give a fuck about what others think because why does it matter? It's your life ya know? So ye. Just keep on doing your thing and hopefully you'll find someone who likes you for who you are. (That's what I've resorted to)

• so - so. There are better looks girls

• I don't find her cute