Girls, Is this outfit cute?

Girls, Is this outfit cute?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I love everything about it, except I would switch out the top for something a big closer fitting, like more of a tank. The sweater has a lot of volume and the shirt has a bit of volume to it, so visually together it looks a bit bulky, but stream lining it with a slimmer fitting top will offset that and give you better body lines.

What Girls Said 9

• I REALLY like all the individual pieces. You have good taste! But I feel like the shirt is short so it's pulling the eye up and then you have the long sweater pulling the eye down. Maybe if you added a belt and crossed the sweater so we didn't see the bottom of the shirt?

• Yes girl, work ittttt!

• sure, it's nice =] id personally wear a top that's a little more fitted just because the jacket is loose. but still, looks good.

• I would change the top/shirt.

• I don't like the combination all together...
    Like I would not personally wear that shirt with that coat... Nor would I wear that purse with the entire outfit...

But individually they are cute.. I would pair them up differently.

• I really like it.

• Yes, very cute.

• Is cute, according to the season!

• Where a different color cardigan. Instead of white on white and yes