Guys, How much weight should I lose?

Do I look fat/chubby? I think I look disgusting..

I has anorexia 2 years ago and packed on all this weight :/

I'm 5'1 135 lbs
Guys, How much weight should I lose?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck girl that's an excellent weight to body per portion. I say don't change what you have. 👍👍👍👍

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• you dont need to lose weight you need to tone up - strengthen your core calves and legs by working them in the gym to build muscle.

• Your 5'1 for christs sake... U can't look too small or you will just attract pedophiles... U look great as is 😍 i love dem hips.. Im gonna go drool now...

• I don't think much... Depending on your age as well. I would say 125 should be it that's about all but again age matters

• lol.. you just have to work on waist and tummy... rest I think its ok and take shape itself when you work on waist

• Don't lose any weight you look pretty good to me also if you worry too much about it you'll have the risk of relapsing into anorexia again

• Absolutely none

• Yea... you're a fucking pig... hahah i am kidding, you by no means look disgusting... yea maybe a little chubby, but you're not fat and trust me this body is so much better than any of them skinny beaches :D... your body kinda reminds me of the body of a girl i had sex with and it was like one of the best i've ever had lol...:D and if you want to lose weight go on a healthy diet don't starve yourself that's just stupid... id's still tap you though lol hahah... if u were like my age...

• in my opinion you don't have to lose anything you don't want to.

• Id kiss that belly. Do not change it.

• I won;t lie to you. You have a little bit of extra weight. You however are NOT fat. As someone who prefers a little extra weight you are perfect. Id say you are around 10lbs over "lean" though.

• Thank you for your honesty! :) I use to be a gym freak. I miss that feeling

• You look just fine the way you are.

• you have the cutest stomach and very beautiful thighs. your perfect

• omg you are very fat its so ugly

• You do not look fat. You do not look disgusting. You look attractive.

You'd look more attractive slightly lower weight, though if you lost too much, you'd look worse then you do now.

I'm so much larger than you it's hard for me to guess how much weight, because for me to lose a little belly fat and love handles means dropping 30 lbs ;)

• Just lose a few pounds in your waist area.