Do I look that different?

So I took a picture of myself recently make done and post it online and I usually get a lot of messages from random guys since I posted the picture of me wearing makeup I have not gotten a new message. Now the picture I use before was a old picture but I use it because I look good in it and beside I haven't change much with face features so that's why I find it ok to use it.
Here me with make up

do i look that different?

Here me without makeup the old picture

Do I look really that different or is there a other reason why guys would stop messaging me. It doesn't really bother me I don't get messages anymore I'm just curious why it seems like guys are appalled by my picture with make up on.

Most Helpful Guy

• For mt the second picture looks good! there is no glaring difference between those photos! I can't think of a reason why those guys have stopped messaging!

What Guys Said 10

• The lighting and angle and in your new pic is awful. It makes you look like you've gained weight from the second to the first pic. Re-take the make-up picture with better lighting and have the camera slightly above your face, not below. Also, lose the stripes. Wear a solid darker color. And I'd go two shades darker on the lipstick.

• It is because your lip gloss makes you look terrible.

• even without makeup your smile & eye attracts me..

the only picture quality was poor..

in another pic I found you in same way

• you look very beautiful in both pictures. and probably the reason you dont get new messeges is cuz your anonymous, jus sayin

• With the inclusion of that hair, fuck yeah!

• You look RADICALLY DIFFERENT!!!

• what a cutie. if i was 20 years younger id be asking you to prom.

• I think you look way better on the picture bellow.

• you look fine, you can message me

• It's not the makeup.

Second pic is better angle, better hair, better eyes.

What Girls Said 7

• Holy shit. I think you're one of the very extreme few females who look better WITHOUT makeup. Most look better with it, but you look soooo much better without.

• Thank you for that but I like wearing make up I don't do it a lot anyway.

• You look significantly different. You look thinner in the old picture, and it's infinitely more flattering than the new one.

• I think the second pic is just overall better, must be the angle of the camera and I also like the editing. Is not because of the make up, because the make up you're wearing is minimal. Anyways, you're pretty in both :)

• You look better with out makeup. Natural beauty is the best😍❤

• The second picture is more artful and aesthetic ♡

• You are beautiful! I hope you will find your dream prince!

• The old one looks better and you do look different