*sigh* How do look?

I've wanted to ask for a while but I felt like there was something... weird about doing it... but, i'm kinda insecure and have always wanted an honest opinion on where I stand so i thought " just do it" Carpe diem and all that shit, ha. Give your honest opinion... rate me from 1 - 10 and maybe tell me what's wrong (or right, ha) about me. Okay... that's it. Dont really know how this goes so... uh, thanks in advance for your honest opinion I guess.

Shit... i meant to write " How do I look" arggh whatever.
Thanks for all the honest comments. I won't choose a most valuable opinion... there's no value to the insightful things you all had to say, positive and negative. Removing my picture now because I don't actually want anyone i know to ever see this. To those who are wondering why people keep referring to my skin, color or "chocolate"... it's because i'm black. My average is 6.6 :) still higher than i thought lol. Thanks everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pic is kinda dark. But I can see that you've got beautiful skin color. I give you a 7/10. But keep in mind that I can easily see beauty outside of the European beauty standard box. I'm white Caucasian but didn't grow up in USA, Europe, South Africa or Australia, so i was never condition by that standard. What a blessing.

• Thank you!! I appreciate that! yeah i think upbringing definitely has a huge impact on perceived beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're gorgeous.

What Guys Said 11

• Nice skin, pretty face with a beautiful smile that can raise the mood of anyone. I think you look great.

• 7/10

Can't really rate from a face only pic. You have great lips, and by your eyes you seem genuinely nice.

• You're attractive. Don't be just another number. You're not a piece of meat.

• You look good, 4/10. :-)

• that's closer to what i though about myself :) thanks for your honesty.

• Your welcome dear :-)

• Not my kind of chocolate

• Okay.

• It's my way to not be harsh when I am not feeling attracted to someone but still feel that my oppinion has value to the pot

• and it does.

• 4- needs to spend more time in front of your bathroom mirror.

• Strangely, (and i know you probably don't give a fuck) that hurt a lot more than a stranger's comment should. You seem to be the type to be happy about that, thought i'd make your day :) Have an awesome week.

• I didn't mean to be hurtful, just honest, sorry to hurt your feelings.

• you look cute

• 8.5/10 easily :D your better then a lot of girls on gag don't worry

• u look very young teens basically

• I just turned 19.

• but the pic is from when i had just turned 18

• Wrong colour for me but your not bag

• You look very pretty :) I would give you an 8.5.

• Wow, that's way better than my own assesment ha, thank you!!

What Girls Said 4

• Your alright. But picture is dark and can't see your body which can either lower or raise your looks by a lot.

Your 7/10 so your datable

• datable isn't bad i guess!

• Very pretty. Great smile, and really pretty eyes. You have nothing to worry about.

• Why is your forehead darker than the rest of your face?

• You're very pretty! ^_^