Would you compliment her looks? Do you find her attractive?

Well her name is Alley she's a colleg student, And I was trying talk to her, But she have a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is a black guy, Her boyfriend don't want me close to her. She's a good girl just she have a bad taste in men, That guy is an asshole.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I find it a bit creepy that you just took her pictures and are telling people stuff about her life? I know she posted them but it's not fair for you to stick them up here. She looks reallllllly young too. Also unsure why the colour of her boyfriend's skin is relevant?

• i know right ! 😒

• Stop criticize others, Thanks !

• Your posting her pic online without her permission. Do you see anything wrong with that? 😯

• You're a creepy stalker.

And she looks like she's 13 or something. Too infantile. I don't like her style. She's eh. Like your average middle schooler. And that makes you even creepier.

• Who says she's 13y old? I didn't staking her, I. don't even have a chance to get to know her. Because her boyfriend don't want others close to her. But why you judge me? Are you a judgemental? Don't judge someone you don't know , Now I know why guys not into you. But I won't say something bad on comments to you. Because I'm a nice guy.

• Hey girly, Ronnie isn't creepy at all. He's amazing and you shouldn't be so rude

• A girl that is of legal age but looks 13 is every adult males wet dream. Lol

• Hahaha how did I know it was you that posted this question. You love girls that look like this. I personally don't find her attractive and I don't like her style , but to each their own. Plus, if she has a boyfriend then there's not much you can do.

• Yes I did love that kind of girls, At least she's a blond girl. I just can't help it when I saw a blond girl. But do you think I am a bad guy or creepy?
      It's ok if you don't like her style. Once agian thank you join my question, I'd like see you being here. And I feel sorry , Because everytime you join my question you wrote a lot, But I didn't set you as MHO. Sorry friend.

• I can't even be her friend, Because her boyfriend, That's why I said he's an asshole.

• Did she just call herself a swag fag? On the last bottom right picture? Really? Really? 😐 Wow

• Lol, I don't know maybe you're right, I hope she didn't write that to the others.

• Mmm I'm not quite sure!

• No. Just no.
    Not my type.

• What's your obsession with extreme side swept Bangs? All girls you've posted look the same

• Maybe it's just a coincidence.

• And please don't paly your evil game with me, You made me a victim, Now I have a reason to block you.

• Wow you are emo indeed. Real dramatic.

• Not very cute at all, sorry.

• Don't be sorry, Nothing wrong, And I agree with you!

• Ahh I don't know, she's way different from my style. She can be called cute but it's all in the personality right. Although it's creepy that you took time to save all those pics and make a collage to ask a question

• You got blocked by me now😊

• Pretty is an odd way.

• Yeahh... A good girl whose boyfriend wants you to stay away from her. Just do it. Stay tf away from her. There's many better looking girls.

• No one can order me stay away, Unless I want to, But thanks for answer the question.

• she looks like a fake wane be Barbie girl

• She born to be a Barbie, But her personality definitely not a Barbie.

• I think I know why her boyfriend doesn't want you near her. Perhaps it's because you're attracted to her and he doesn't want you trying to steal his girlfriend. You're obviously a cree who knows no boundaries cause you posted pics of this girl on here most likely without her consent.

• Yes I a creepy all the time, and I love to be creepy, Thank you let me know you stand for the assholes. That's really nice of you !

• I was trying to be her friend first and talk to her, Her boyfriend just suddenly stand out tell me get off. He's a control freak, If one day you have a boyfriend, When someone try talk to you be your friend , Your boyfriend tell them get lost, What would you feel like? If you want to stand for your boyfriend that's good for ya, Not for others. And you answer my question in Anony , Because you're scared. You know nothing about me and just because you saw I post her pics, You think I am a creepy guy.
      What is the boundaries? If I have no boundaries I won't get a lot of followers and friends here. If I am creepy girls won't talk to me, You need to see the truth do not be the blind , And don't judge someone you don't know. At least I didn't ask this question in Anony. Unlike you hidding in the mask to tell someone you don't even know and judge him. I forgive you, hope you know your boundaries too.

• I answered in Anon because I can. Most guys who are friends with girls usually wouldn't mind sleeping with that girl. This guy probably doesn't want some guy who is obviously attracted to her to try to steal her away. And also you posted her pictures without her knowing! That's creepy!

P. S. I'm not judging a book by its cover, I'm juding you based on your actions. You posted pics of this girl without her knowing, that is creepy, therefore you are a creep.

• She probably wouldn't be that bad if her hair didn't look so fake.

• Well her blonde hair is real but not sure the pink hair !

• she seems really shallow and wears way too much eyeliner

• From her looks yes you can say that, But sometimes she's nice to me

• She's attractive. I think she looks too crazy though

• What kind of crazy?😏

What Guys Said 24

• I find it hard to address anything here because you open it with "her boyfriend is a black guy" ... " Her boyfriend don't want me close to her" ... "she has bad taste in men" ... "he is an asshole"

what does ANY of that have to do with her looks?

• I was gonna comment, but you said everything I had to say. Thanks!

• My question title it says all, Why you don't just read title not the details? Details it just her past story.

• @Cherokeehp Including you

• She looks like someone who will cut me in my sleep.

• Well I have to say I like what you said this time.

• Totally your type, big eyes, cute face blondie.
    The only problem in your way is that guy big bl@ck c0ck. BBC.
    I hope she is not addicted to it.

• That guy is balck I'm ok with that, But that guy totally have a bad attitude to others, Not just to me, Other guys also wondering why that girl into that black guy. Because her boyfriend don't want anyone talk to her, But girls can talk to her.

• Where do you find such pics man,
      And she needs a guy, if you tell her you want to be with her and provide for her in every way and also let her talk to everyone, she sees more perk with you she will be attracted, talking is how you start liking someone and if her boyfriend does not allows her to talk to others then she is stuck with him forever, she needs to be rescued, she need to reminded that she is free.

• She's awesome 😍 but if u want her let me send u some special forces to kidnap this black guy 😉 but u gonna have to get me a girl 😛

• Hahaha, Bro I like what you said, You make me laughed, I will bring some nice pretty girls to you, If you can do that for me lol

• Don't worried man, I can handel this, And I still bring pretty girls for you, As long as you stand for me !

• YES I STAND WITH YOU ALL HAIL STAR LORD 😂😂

• Am I attracted to her? no
    But she's good looking

what makes that guy bad though?

• That guy tell me stay away from her, Don't talk to her, Because she have a boyfriend now. Over protection, That's unfair !

• Thank you my friend, But that girl into black the most, Because she think they are honestly, I always try to be friends first, It just now she in a blind now !

• xD 'black guys are honest'
      the generalization is real, you got honest and dishonest people in every race

• "she's a good girl"

LOL

• Good looking girl? How do you know she is a good girl?

• I'd bet good money she's NOT a good girl.

• I am all about that life.
    Sign me up.

• What? You want to fight for that girl?

• Oh really? You sounds pretty good with it, Let's be friends then, If you don't mind join my group?

• Haha, sounds good yea.

• Her hair is a bad color and her makeup is too much. She also looks really young.

• That's her old pics, She's getting older now !

• Yes she is indeed really beautiful and I would compliment her on her looks.
    But man why did you post her pics without her consent here and if her boyfriend is a black why is it bugging you.
    It is her life let her enjoy it her way. It seems as if you posted the question to insult her boyfriend.
    She is a big girl she knows what is right for her. If you want to prove you are a better guy than her boyfriend prove it in front of her.
    And how come you have so many pics of hers.

• I just say the truth, But why are you care? She post a lot of her pics, Everyone can see it or use it. I just showing some nice pics, Plus this chick already getting older and why you don't use your real pic hun? You don't know her boyfriend, And if you know him you will agree with what I said, Plus she was a friend, I don't like her anymore, I've seen someone better here, But she can't just enjoy her life with a dickhead. It's not about the color, It's about that guy!

• Hehe, It sounds you don't like what I said about her boyfriend,

• The only reason why this question caught my attention was because she has a striking similarity to my cousin Alessandra in the second pic and the second last pic.
      I don't know how her boyfriend is I just answered because you said the guy was an asshole. Many guys insult the boyfriend of the girl they like.
      And why would I care about what you say about that guy.

• I guess the real question here is do you think you could win a fight against her boyfriend?

• I don't need to against her boyfriend, It will make it worst, Plus that thing occurred five years ago, But I was sad for her. Thank you join my question again bro !

• Lol, I don't think I will lose, One day I will check her in real again. And I don't think she still dating that guy, Don't worried I have a strong confidence, But even I can win, I don't like that girl anymore. I can't date a girl like that, She's pretty and hot for sure, Too sad she had an asshole boyfriend.

• You will find a nice girl just need to keep looking

• Hot, but high maintenance.

• she is really cute ;)

• I personally don't think she is very attractive based on looks alone.

• Well I can't say you're wong with your opinion, But she have a pretty face, Just not to all the guys !

• i'd say she's a little weird

• If you think so, Maybe you re right

• The fuck is so wrong with dating a black guy, hmmm?

• Nothing wrong bro, Duh !

• hot... hot...& hot

• Yeah she have a body, Thank you for join my question agian.

• why is it a big deal that she's dating a black guy, and why post her pics here.. lol:?

• She can date anyone she want, Not my business, But do you feel offended? I think you did, THat's why you answer that. But that's not to you.

• this whole thing is just weird in general man...

• Sounds a little stalky to me.

• I didn't stalking to her

• Yeah, she is cute :)

• She looks like she is 14. The color of her boyfriends skin has nothing to do with anything.

• I would bareback the shit out of her.

• Sure, If you want to !

• Dude get a girlfriend this is getting creepy

• I'm glad you're scared, Because you know nothing behind this. Mr Anony

• You need therapy

• You need to shut up ! The guy wiht no face !

• Bullshit. You don't know this girl of anything about her.

• Hun? It seems you know her?

• Too crazy for me.