Guys, what do you think about my hair? (photo)?

rate it 1-10?
what haircut should i get? (not short)

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks fine. Nothing special or unusual. Just natural nice-looking hair.

• i think it looks kinda vintage? thats why i want different haircut

What Guys Said 9

• Looks sorta frizzy and dry. As for hairstyles, I'm not really sure. Face matters more, in my opinion. Though, I feel like you would look good with shorter hair.

• I don't know. Why do you find other people's features attractive? It's just something you naturally think. As for the dryness, it might just be the lighting, I think? Though, it might be a bit dry. You would know more than me. It could be your shampoo. Shampoo usually has chemicals in it that get rid of excess oil on your scalp, but if you get rid of all the oil, your scalp compensates by creating more oil, then you strip that away and it creates even more, etc. etc. I use the "no poo method", using green apple vinegar for conditioner and diluted baking soda for shampoo. The less chemicals the better in my opinion. Or straightening can burn your hair, I know from experience. I have long hair, too.

Definitely not just plain like that, though, in my opinion. Plus I think you need to match your hair with your face, since I think hair is important to someone's face, too. Again, I don't know why. That's just how I feel about it. And I don't know many hairstyle names. Females might know more about it.

• They are quite good

• Quite sexy, I think.

• http://i65.tinypic.com/11r5etd.jpg

reminds me of Felicity Jones in theory of everything

• Why not short... it the hottest hair cut for a chick... wwwhhhyy.

• Your hair looks great but I'd see a doctor about that spot.

• Eh. Who needs women

• Definitely needs a cut. It looks very plain and boring, especially with your body type. Get layers and a side bangs to spice it up

• whats with my body type?

• I said i want a haircut in my question, in case u didn't read, i dont have to agree with every creepy haircut, just bcoz someone think its good.
      U said ur opinion, good4u, but dont expect everybody have to accept it

• You asked, what do you think about my hair and I said to cut it

• I like it the way it is.