I see everyone with someone and I guess guys just aren't attracted to me or don't like me Any suggestions on how to be more attractive?

please please be nice no hate. Please just help

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny that you are asking that as I also think the same thing of me... Every single coworker of mine has a girlfriend including the ones who are younger than me, and I am the only one without a girlfriend... That's when you start to realize that maybe girls aren't attracted to you.

Speaking of you, I honestly think that you are attractive. I would actually would like to go on a date with you as I assume many other guys will want to do the same. You are attractive and a girl, so you shouldn't have any hard time finding someone who want to go on a date with you. It might be also, that you seem unapproachable by guys, as I have seem many girls who seem to ignore you and/or act like they are not interested in you, so if a guy perceives that he will just move on and will ignore you to.

• I'm just feeling this way too cuz the way this guy treated me. I don't know what I did wrong but he didn't even want to get to know me and it hurt. I just felt really unattractive after that and all my friends are either getting married or at least have boyfriend and I don't even know of a single guy that has even looked in my direction or cared to know me... I'm just lost right now I guess

• Don't worry, if the guy was a jerk to you, than he is not worth your time. Move on, and forget about him, as he doesn't deserve someone who is caring and pretty like yourself. :) Many times, guys can be self centered too. And does type of guys are not worth loosing your mind over them. There are many other guys out there like myself that will want to get to know you and have a serious relationship with you. Guys with truth intentions about you and who are all about love and care. You just need to wait for that guy. ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Your are definitely a pretty girl. I believe you worry too much what others think. It's what you think about you that counts. You can reject what haters say and shine on. I believe you will find true love.

• This was really kind of you to say. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

• if that's you on the picture then you are very attractive and I'm sure guys will be interested.
    maybe you are just unlucky or they are too shy. go more often out and take the first step yourself and I'm sure you'll find your prince

• I'm attracted to you, so I assume other men are as well. I guarantee it's your behavior somehow

• I wish I knew what it was I try to be as nice and kind and friendly. I don't like to make conflict. I'm not a good fighter. I love too easily and pick the wrong people so I end up hurt cuz I've grown up believing that's what I deserve. Not to be loved is natural for me so I give it so willingly cuz I don't ever want anyone to feel the hurt that I feel. If this makes any sense. I'm sorry I've said so much.

• You sound like a sweet girl, don't give up hope. There's someone out there for you.

• Its not an attractive thing. Guys dont usually ask put random girls on the street. It may be an approachable thing. I dont know. This is not really an an answerable question because i dont know you.

• Longer hair would help a lot :) But I think your look is not bad, you actually look nice, it should not be a problem. But anyway you would look better with longer hair :P

• I think you are attractive

• Ur nice I have no idea

• Would bang

What Girls Said 0