Is my facial asymmetry noticeable in my profile pic?

i have an assymetrical face,, my right side is a bit more angled than my left side, and the center of my face is pretty much like pic #s 1, 3 and 4 mixed together cause my nose and chin are both a bit crooked and my jaw on left is longer than my right side but i dont have a protruding chin so i can't say #2 ... i hate it wish my face were perfectly balanced like my cousins and brothers but i guess i was born this wayyy... im not saying im ugly but i could've been better looking lololol... but anyways... is my facial asymmetry noticeable on my profile pic? i feel like it is...

is my facial asymmetry noticeable in my profile pic?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look symmetrical, you look great no worries

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, the golden ratio strikes again!

You look fine, no worries. 👍🏻

What Guys Said 13

• Most of us have a slightly asymmetrical face... you look nice and indeed, on your profile pic it's not visible :D
    If you would have asked for a rating from 1 to 10 it would be an 8 - with a smile even a 9 :D

• Are you serious?
    "i could've been better looking"

You're the sort of girl I see in my dreams. You're gorgeous. 😂

I can't really see the lopsidedness.

Shush. :')

• I can't tell. It's such a lovely face though that even if it where noticeable to me it wouldn't deter me at all girl approaching you to tell you how pretty you are. I love facial features kik yours. Asymmetrical or not😊👍

• I wouldn't have noticed your face being asymmetrical if you didn't point it out. You're a cutie. Stop worrying about it lol

• Most people do not have a perfectly symmetric face. The only one who has ever noticed it is you

• You look normal? I am sure many others have told you this?

• in person people tell me i look normar so i won't feel bad but i know my asymmetry is very noticeable

• my mom is always at work, my dad and i hardly speak though we've been living under the same roof for 22 years... just because i guess my presence and everything i did or do (laugh, cry, be girly) was always annoying to him since i was little,, im the only girl i have 2 brothers my older one was very protective but we didn't have much communication. my younger bro is like my support system he's the only one who tries to give me confidence and helped guide me though now days he does his own things so im pretty much on my own and I don't know how to do things on my own (such as make phone calls for appointments, go to appointments/interviews , drive)

• "such as make phone calls for appointments, go to appointments/interviews , drive)"
      - It sounds like you know what needs to be done, however... you're hesitating. Here's the thing, too much "doing nothing" leads to depression, days become mundane and the mind gets dull.

I know it's easy to say "get up and get going" but one step at a time. You know what you should be doing, it's a matter of getting out there.. fail, persevere and doing it again until it works.

Otherwise you're gonna keep googling ways to feel bad. Google more positive stuff and motivating materials. Not Asymmetry face stuff.

At this point, there's nothing anyone can do you for you... get out there and have your little bro cheer/support you. Through work you'll start interacting with people again and hopefully expand.

• Maybe... like a little, but its barely noticeable... i had to really look for it to notice...

• I think
    U look good

• Actually, you have one of the most symmetrical faces I have seen... and I pick up on that a lot. You are beautiful too

• The one thing to look better in your profile, is to smile! :-D

• It's fine, unless you ask someone to specifically look for it

• its only slightly noticable and only after i read this. so its not a problem. you're a good looking girl.

• I had to look quite closely to notice it. You wouldn't have any problem getting a good looking boyfriend if you wanted one.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not noticeable, just if you pay attention to find it.
    But nobody is born perfectly simmetrical. ☺

• i have 2 cousins with a perfectly symmetrical face they're beauties i get jealous of them lmaoo...

• @Asker, get a ruler and measure their faces with millimeters, I'm sure they have at least 1mm asymmetry. If it's not visible, that's another story. 😂