Am I the only one who thinks that tight leggings look disgusting on fat girls?

Cause a lot of fat friends believe that leggings make them look sexier but i actually think they look disgusting, am I the only one? what do you think of fat girls in leggings?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that some chubby girls know how to wear them, other really lose it.
    One thing I know for sure is that when we stabling ideas of what is right or wrong it only creates conflict instead of unification that can make a positive change.

Let the gorditas dress as they feel comfortable, they already have enough judgements for their overweight which by the way is not a self decision to be fat, genetically we inherit genes that determine whether if we will be fat or skinny. Let nature act it's way!

• If they want something skinny they could wear skinny jeans it would look good but wearing this actually gives me some kind uncomfortablity

• I agree with let them wear what they want but at least wear a pretty long top to hide the butt because I have seen some women that their leggings feel like as if they were painted on her body i could even see her panties lines and some other lines too, i didn't like at all because she actually seemed to attract unwanted eyes to look at her leggings and to harass her, maybe if she wore a longer top that wouldn't happen to her.

• You see that I totally agree 😊👍🏼

What Guys Said 19

• Fat, jiggly butts are not sexy at all. There should be a law that only fit girls can wear leggings or bikinis. Body fat is disgusting.

• I agree, they look pretty bad.

• My girlfriend is a bbw and wears leggings. I love it

• I dont like them on any girls. They are lazy. Like a guy wearing PJ pants out.

• I like it. Who are you to tell them to put it away when they and other people like it?

• You're right

• lol they make them hot...

• I agree.
    Go ahead SJWs tell me how to think...

• No I think heavier set people with leggings on is gross. It shows the flab
    ( no offense to them)

• Stop fat shaming though...

• This isn't fat shaming (trust me I'm somehow chubby but not much) that's why i need to wear longer tops and all fat girls should do this because it looks somewhat disgusting from the back and it attracts unwanted eyes too.

• I know, this is a joke. Say anything about fat people and you're body shaming.

• no, you're NOT alone.

• Personally i think leggings are underwear. They should be worn under something (skirts usually) not as pants or jeans. However, guys find it sexy as they can your booty shaking. Whither the girl is fat or not, it is all about the booty. (this is the most honest answer you will find)

• I see that you're really honest lol, but at least i have found some guys who don't find it sexy.

• It's not very attractive to me, but then I don't have to look, do I? I see a lot of things/people that are disgusting to me, but once I see it I loom away and don't look again. I don't complain about it. Whom am i to judge when I don't have to look at things i find disgusting? Do you keep looking at puke after you've initially seen it? How long do you think/talk/complain about it after?

• If it was someone in the street i would just try not look at it again. If it was my friend I would tell her once (maybe twice) but i wouldn't compain as it's not my business

• You are not alone.

• Whatever happened to 'let people where what they want?'

• HELL YES

...

• Yes, you are right.

• I'm not a fan of body fat on anyone--myself or girls. Excess fat needs to be stamped out like smallpox.

• Yeah i don't believe that fat butts are sexy although a lot of my friends does

• And that's the point I'm trying to convince my friend with. It's good to find some guys who still don't like fatness (faith in humanity restored )

• No, I only date physically fit girls, and so do all of my friends. We're all into physical fitness, so we hold ourselves and our potential gfs to a higher physical standard.

• It looks ridiculous

What Girls Said 11

• I don't like see through leggings on anyone tbh.

I've seen girls of all sizes look good in appropriate and fitting leggings.
    I only take issue when it's see through or if there's too much camel toe, but that's any size/shape girl.

Chill though, bigger ladies usually have shit to deal with from everyone, just for them being seen

• Your not alone it does.

Though I also think just wearing leggings and a shirt looks stupid in town. Since everyone can see what kind of panties your probably wearing. That or how tight your ass is. So your going to have A LOT of unwanted attention. Unless your wanting the attention then yeah those leggings will do the job.

For me I'm not fat but I am chubby. I never wear clothes in town that would show off any of the chubbiness. So for me I just wear bigger closes to hide it until I lose all that extra body fat%.

• I think they look good on pretty much all girls but r u referring to when girls wear leggings but a shirt that doesn't cover any part of their butt? cuz thats the only scenario i can think of that might not look flattering on a bigger woman or a very small woman. otherwise, it tightens and smooths girls up a bit so i dont see whats so wrong. mayb u aren't like this, but it seems to me people spend way too much time picking on overweight and obese people and not even with intention of caring about the persons health. i dont understand it. isn't that just bullying?

• Let them wear what they want, and stop shaming them.

• Tbh I don't like leggings but I think if someone feels comfortable wearing something we should not try to make them feel bad about there self it should not matter as long as they r happy

• So now we're bodyshaming? Thats just fucking great.

• Yeah I agree- fat should be concealed, not accentuated.

• I find it very strange that you are so concerned about what other people are wearing. Who cares, really?

• I think women on the heavier side should steer clear of leggings

• You're not the only one. I hate it as well. Leggings are not for everyone. I've met plenty of women of all sizes who think they can pull off the leggings look but a lot of them couldn't. The really small girls or the really big girls... they just need to lose the leggings and wear something else.