What do you think of Benedict Cumberbatch?

What do you think of Benedict Cumberbatch?

I've seen some girls talk about how handsome he is and I don't see it. Like in the second picture he looks good, but most of the time he looks... like an alien.

• So handsome ❤️
    16% (3)9% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • He's attractive
    11% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • He's pretty average
    26% (5)22% (5)24% (10)Vote
  • He's unattractive
    32% (6)9% (2)19% (8)Vote
  • He does look like an alien lol
    15% (3)60% (14)40% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Benedict Cumberbatch is definitely my favorite actor. No matter what genre, I will see every movie/TV show of his. But I love him cause he's an incredible actor, I think he looks kind of funny haha. It's like Hugh Jackman and Robert Downey Jr, I don't think they're attractive (they're too old for me to find them attractive) but they are amazing actors

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually never seen any of his movies. He did do one movie that I'm interested in seeing. (I forget the name) so I'll check out his acting soon

• My favorite is The Imitation Game!!

• That's the one! c:

What Guys Said 3

• I am sick of hearing about him. He's not that great. I refer to his obsessive female fans as 'Cumberbitches'.

0|0
    0|0
    • They've been happily calling themselves cumberbitches for years.

• Show All
    • Then they weren't hardcore fans. Cumberbitches have a subreddit and everything.

• @Dandeus Trust me, one of them was so hardcore she's photoshopped him into her Facebook profile picture.

• I know him only from the BBC Sherlock series and liked him a lot there... looks are okay

0|0
    0|0
  • He's absolutely nothing like a true brit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i don't see it either, but i think he might appeal to a slightly older demographic. I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's unattractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's really his looks but he plays a smart and witty character on BBC Sherlock Homes. I think that's why so many people find him attractive. His character is so attractive bc of his personality!

0|0
    0|0
  • These pictures confuse me, I think he's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not see how people find him attractive

0|0
    0|0