Do I have a good body?

Do i have a good body?

I feel very insecure about my body. I feel as if im boney in the wrong places, and fat in the wrong places. It just seems weird. What do you guys think?

• good
  • bad
  • its adverage

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to really tell due to the nature of the shirt but, from what I can see, your legs and arms are great. Your torso seems flat and featureless in that shirt BUT as long as your stomach isn't protruding too far out, which it isn't, you're fine.

I would rate is average/good. Keep in mind that "average" in America is actually larger than you are, I would go so far as to say your body is good.

• Update: Just noticed your age, sorry about that. You have a lot of growing to do yet some come back and ask this question in 4-6 years.

• so* not "some"

What Guys Said 8

• Its average and your 14 so i dont want tobsound like im preaching. But dont worry about your body so much. Your too young for that

• Its ok not bad ( and i am not 34 i m 20)

• Your body looks good, don't worry about it. And you're 14, it will change in the next years :)

• its average called nice

• Your fine little above average

• very cute thighs and nice arms

• yes its good, your legs are great

• Yes! Looks good to me

What Girls Said 0