Am I an ugly girl? Can you guess my age (photos)?

Hello everyone. Thanks for reading. I don't want to give many details about myself. Can you please take a look at the links below and tell me if I'm ugly or unattractive, especially to men? Also, please guess my age.

http://imgur.com/PUlk7Or
http://imgur.com/4nF9KnS
http://imgur.com/tadYMW4

Thanks a lot. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

0|0
4|20

Most Helpful Guy

• The way you had your make-up (and angle?) in the first two pictures was giving me a strong "Tranny" vibe. Although, the last picture seemed to set the record straight and you're an attractive lady. I would guess your age to be 20.

3|1
    0|0
    • thanks for your honesty. do u think I have a chance at getting married someday?

• Show All
    • but you said I look like a tranny? WIll any man want to marry a tranny-look a like?

• It was just the angle. From the third picture, you don't resemble a tranny at all. To answer your question: Many guys would marry a tranny look-a-like.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a very fit body. That is a good thing.

I do not find your face attractive. This may sound offensive, but if you want honesty, then I think you put too much dark eyeshadow. I find people with more subtle makeup prettier. Also, your eyes seem too big and bulging. Maybe it's just me, but I have never found bulging eyes attractive, including Lady Gaga's eyes without makeup.

1|0
    1|0
    • thanks for being honest.

• Show All
    • Appreciate your looks just the way you are. Heck, I don't even consider myself attractive. :P

• but a lot of people on here have told me I'm really ugly and unattractive. I don't want to have bulging eyes! I don't want to look like a bug.

What Guys Said 19

• "Am I an ugly girl?" You aren't ugly, but currently your face is too chiseled for you to be cute in my books. I mean It's kinda to the point where you look so-called "manly" due to your "strong" facial features

Now if you gained about 15 pounds as to where you had some "cute feminine fat" on your body. You'd look a lot better more so than now.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... You are hot and sexy and beautiful.. at least i would do you! and you look like you are around 22 23... Why are you so insecure?

1|0
    1|0
    • Thank you, as you can see from the other comments, sometimes I'm insecure about my appearance.

• Ugly: not at all

1|1
    1|0
  • you are definitely not ugly, you have very good features, but what is missing is some flesh on your body, i feel if you put some weight then you would rock !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you are not ugly. By the way, the first two links don't work.

1|0
    0|0
  • tooo skiny for my taste

2|0
    0|0
  • You look good, i like your smile, id say you are 19-20

1|0
    0|0
  • 26/27 and average + looking

1|0
    0|0
  • You are nice, but your makeup is (sorry) unatractive. You could do it less "heavy".

1|0
    0|0
  • you only have one working pic and the girl in that is fuckin hot

1|0
    0|0
  • I Wouldn't say You're ugly at all

1|0
    1|0
  • not at all... beautiful face

1|0
    1|0
  • No you have a very exotic loo

1|0
    0|0
  • Between being skinnier than I like and overdoing the makeup, your eyes appear sunken which isn't very appealing. But you're definitely not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • can you guess my age please? I have gained about 7 lbs since the last photo was taken.

• links don't work. and i don't find cartoons hot.

0|0
    1|0
  • You're not really my type, but you're not ugly. And you look closer to 30. Ease up on the make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares. You'll get guys. I can't get girls cause of my looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like your 22 or 23, you are beautiful, gorgeous!!

1|0
    0|0
  • late 20s early 30s

you look fierce though, in a stunning way / like a classy sophisticated woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • What about my appearance makes me look like early 30s?

• the third pic you look very young but the other too I think you used too much makeup / eyeliner / eyebrow stuff (Im not a girl I don't know this stuff lmao) but I think you should go for a more natural look, you look naturally pretty without the need for all that.

• Ok, thanks, will do that. What do you think about the tranny comments? Do I look transgender?

What Girls Said 3

• No, you're not ugly. Not at all, actually. I get tired of hearing so many girls saying things like that. Be comfortable in your shoes because you're going to stay in them for a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're gorgeous early 30's!☺

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're operated or you just tuck your dick in?

0|0
    1|0
    • so you're rude or just jealous?

• Show All
    • Go fuck yourself, tranny.

• Go slit ur wrists b*tch.