Am I an ugly girl? Can you guess my age (photos)?

Hello everyone. Thanks for reading. I don't want to give many details about myself. Can you please take a look at the links below and tell me if I'm ugly or unattractive, especially to men? Also, please guess my age.

http://imgur.com/PUlk7Or
http://imgur.com/4nF9KnS
http://imgur.com/tadYMW4

Thanks a lot. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Most Helpful Guy

• The way you had your make-up (and angle?) in the first two pictures was giving me a strong "Tranny" vibe. Although, the last picture seemed to set the record straight and you're an attractive lady. I would guess your age to be 20.

• thanks for your honesty. do u think I have a chance at getting married someday?

• but you said I look like a tranny? WIll any man want to marry a tranny-look a like?

• It was just the angle. From the third picture, you don't resemble a tranny at all. To answer your question: Many guys would marry a tranny look-a-like.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a very fit body. That is a good thing.

I do not find your face attractive. This may sound offensive, but if you want honesty, then I think you put too much dark eyeshadow. I find people with more subtle makeup prettier. Also, your eyes seem too big and bulging. Maybe it's just me, but I have never found bulging eyes attractive, including Lady Gaga's eyes without makeup.

• thanks for being honest.

• Appreciate your looks just the way you are. Heck, I don't even consider myself attractive. :P

• but a lot of people on here have told me I'm really ugly and unattractive. I don't want to have bulging eyes! I don't want to look like a bug.

What Guys Said 19

• "Am I an ugly girl?" You aren't ugly, but currently your face is too chiseled for you to be cute in my books. I mean It's kinda to the point where you look so-called "manly" due to your "strong" facial features

Now if you gained about 15 pounds as to where you had some "cute feminine fat" on your body. You'd look a lot better more so than now.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

• Well... You are hot and sexy and beautiful.. at least i would do you! and you look like you are around 22 23... Why are you so insecure?

• Thank you, as you can see from the other comments, sometimes I'm insecure about my appearance.

• Ugly: not at all
    Age: 24

• you are definitely not ugly, you have very good features, but what is missing is some flesh on your body, i feel if you put some weight then you would rock !!!

• No, you are not ugly. By the way, the first two links don't work.

• tooo skiny for my taste

• You look good, i like your smile, id say you are 19-20

• 26/27 and average + looking

• You are nice, but your makeup is (sorry) unatractive. You could do it less "heavy".

• you only have one working pic and the girl in that is fuckin hot

• I Wouldn't say You're ugly at all

• not at all... beautiful face

• No you have a very exotic loo

• Between being skinnier than I like and overdoing the makeup, your eyes appear sunken which isn't very appealing. But you're definitely not ugly.

• can you guess my age please? I have gained about 7 lbs since the last photo was taken.

• links don't work. and i don't find cartoons hot.

• You're not really my type, but you're not ugly. And you look closer to 30. Ease up on the make up.

• Who cares. You'll get guys. I can't get girls cause of my looks.

• You look like your 22 or 23, you are beautiful, gorgeous!!

• late 20s early 30s

you look fierce though, in a stunning way / like a classy sophisticated woman.

• What about my appearance makes me look like early 30s?

• the third pic you look very young but the other too I think you used too much makeup / eyeliner / eyebrow stuff (Im not a girl I don't know this stuff lmao) but I think you should go for a more natural look, you look naturally pretty without the need for all that.

• Ok, thanks, will do that. What do you think about the tranny comments? Do I look transgender?

What Girls Said 3

• No, you're not ugly. Not at all, actually. I get tired of hearing so many girls saying things like that. Be comfortable in your shoes because you're going to stay in them for a while.

• You're gorgeous early 30's!☺

• So you're operated or you just tuck your dick in?

• so you're rude or just jealous?

• Go fuck yourself, tranny.

• Go slit ur wrists b*tch.