Am I fat because I've been told I'm fat?

I'm a 15 going to be 16 in June girl who is 5'7 and weighs 125 pounds am I fat I've been called fat my whole life and in 8th grade I weighed 85 pounds so would you ever call me fat? And could this be why guys don't ask me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are NOT fat based on those numbers. Might look different but based on the numbers you are NOT fat. The people who called you fat must not like you for some reason. Ignore those people. Why guys are not asking you out must be because of another reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck other people. Love yourself, prioritize health, but don't conform to what other people say you should be.

• definitly fuck other people, not yourself.

• @truthhammer You sounded like you didn't understand, so yes.

• its true texting to communicate has ended long term relatinoships.

What Guys Said 9

• I am 5'6" and 156 lbs young Lady. At my age in still toned better than many younger than myself. And I guess some would say I weigh to much for my height , but I don't think I do TBH. It's all in how you view and feel about you that matters. 125 is a healthy weight for your height if you ask me.

• With those measurements I would think not. can't see you to really make any comments why people would say so. Some ladies for instance have wide faces which might give the appearance that someone seemed fat. Heck one girl I knew was the opposite, she was very much overweight and had a thin skinny looking face.

• 5'7 and 125 pounds, your diffidently not fat, just ignore everyone and accept your self cause their are lot's of girls that would die to be that skinny.

• I got told I have an hourglass figure and I do wear a size C bra so

• Brest size doesn't equate to being fat, as for an hourglass figure doesn't always mean your, it most of the time means your attractive :).

• You know what? I've been called an asshole by girls, am I actually literally an asshole? No, I have an asshole, but I'm a human not an asshole. Get the point?

• Look at your height, you are in no way fat. Trust me

• Can you tie your shoes?

• post an image

• i can ask you to go out but you are too young for me:D

• You're perfectly fine. Don't listen to haters. They're the ones with a problem, not you. You'll get a guy. Just be patient

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'2 and I weigh more than that. And most people say that I am average even on the thin side (I don't agree)
    But no way are you fat

• You are not fat.

Given your age give yourself some more time, dating will happen eventually.

• No. Your not fat